videogames games to play while drunk

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
If you have the Wii, Mario Party or Wario Ware. Both are so entertaining to attempt the controls after a few cocktails. Plus, their simplistic nature makes it so you can figure out the rules even when you are half in the bag.

And if you are smart, you make the winner of the bouts drink more than the loser so it is more of a handicap than a punishment. Otherwise you keep winning while being smug and sober while your friend is continually drunk and can't break away from the pattern.

kokirisoldier

Apr 15, 2008
Warcraft 3! Any of the custom games that is. Its my preferred Drinking game. Mainly because I can just keep sipping or taking shots while my towers are defending.

friboy2791

Aug 24, 2010
Ziltoid said:
]Either way you are picking the wrong substance for a video game night, just so you know.
I know that to tell the truth I actually planed to get drunk and just decided to game while i did it

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Modern Warfare 2. That is if you are a fun drunk.

Literally, that game becomes pure fun when you are hammered. You don't give a shit about getting killed by the exploits, which means that basically all you are focussed on is the fun part about it. Imagine Modern Warfare... but not cheap...

Never had a better time with a video game in my entire night.

And from the sounds of it, I made about five new friends. It was awesome. Songs were sung. Hilarious final kill cams were had.*

*[sub]Me walking behind the last bad guy in search and destroy because I thought I was following my friend. I realize this and unload at point blank, nearly missing every shot.[/sub]

Edit: Take a shot every time you are stabbed

ThatJoelGuy

Jul 23, 2008
xxcloud417xx said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day was pretty damn great while drunk lol
Quite fitting as well.

Abes oddysee is great drunk if you still have a game that old.

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
Sega Soccer Slam from Xbox Originals is awesome.

And if you have a Wii you MUST play House of the Dead: Overkill

SuperNecros

Oct 13, 2010
My favorite drinking game is with any Metal Gear Solid game.
Every time Snake groans you take a shot. Every time someone says "Metal Gear!?" whoever repeats it first is saved, while all others must take a double shot.

And AFTER when you are already drunk, there is nothing like Super Smash and its shining lights!

__Anarchy__

Sep 17, 2009
Tdc2182 said:
Modern Warfare 2. That is if you are a fun drunk.

Literally, that game becomes pure fun when you are hammered. You don't give a shit about getting killed by the exploits, which means that basically all you are focussed on is the fun part about it. Imagine Modern Warfare... but not cheap...

Never had a better time with a video game in my entire night.

And from the sounds of it, I made about five new friends. It was awesome. Songs were sung. Hilarious final kill cams were had.*

*[sub]Me walking behind the last bad guy in search and destroy because I thought I was following my friend. I realize this and unload at point blank, nearly missing every shot.[/sub]

Edit: Take a shot every time you are stabbed
This is very true, get a couple of mates over your place get shitfaced and play split screen and online. Best fun ever

SuperNecros

Oct 13, 2010
thenamelessloser said:
Play Blue Dragon. Take a shot every single time a character says I'll never give up. You will probably die though.
Well, that may backfire. The incidence of "I won't give up"s is strong at first, but the horror that is that game will sober anybody up with ease after that. And then you are stuck with a reeeeeally boring game... and sober!

ayylamao

Oct 4, 2010
any Final fantasy game, especially XIII. Even Yahtzee agrees (i forgot what video)

thenamelessloser

Jan 15, 2010
SuperNecros said:
thenamelessloser said:
Play Blue Dragon. Take a shot every single time a character says I'll never give up. You will probably die though.
Well, that may backfire. The incidence of "I won't give up"s is strong at first, but the horror that is that game will sober anybody up with ease after that. And then you are stuck with a reeeeeally boring game... and sober!
Hopefully they pass out early. >_>

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I'm amazed nobody has pointed out how fun either Rock Band or Guitar Hero can be while you're wasted. The answer is incredibly.

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
Stepmania (or any variation), with the mat, its always fun to watch drunk people try to play that.

Any rhythm game for that matter/ fighting game (one which doesnt require alot of knowledge to win) preferably mortal kombat using bo rai cho.

racing games, or more specifically burnout (id suggest paradise, sure there's no real multiplayer, but come on every crash hand the controller around and take a drink, crashes are alot more awsome when drunk)

actually mario cart..... you cant go wrong with mario cart unless your with 'manly' men who'll only play extremely 'manly' things.

some of the later grand theft auto series (when you get killed, pass the contorer around and take a drink) as you probably guessed drunk people like to go on killing rampages on this game.

dead or alive beach volleyball..... if your with guys there enjoy it.... alot..... ok this ones a joke it might be slightly awkward to bring this one out.

i cant really think of any really good ones anymore so there you go.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Rockband, there is nothing funnier, especially if you can get someone to sing.

TheMonkeySlayer

Mar 7, 2009
Noby Noby Boy.
A phrase you might utter while playing this game: "You can't climb out of the chimney while your inside someone's asshole"