virginity for sale!

errorfied

May 11, 2008
http://www.gigimo.com/main/product/Artificial,Virginity,Hymen,2299.php?prod=2299

I reckon using those, I could start a very profitable brothel.

Pigeon_Grenade

May 29, 2008
cainx10a said:
/facepalm

This is so wrong on many level.

"her said paid her way through college after three weeks of prostitution. the bidding is now up to $3.7 million(!)"

Virgin, after 3 weeks of prostitution? > . >, and she doesn't look 22, at all. < . <.

Oh dear, what happened to this world?
naw it states her sister did 3 weeks of prostitution

aigamer123

May 22, 2008
Half the price and you can get a blow up doll that plugs into your USB port ....some people don't know how to shop for good prices these days.

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
Heppenfeph said:
Oh yay who ever wins gets stuck with a girl who doesn't know what she is doing. Plus if I was to pray to Allah and die in is name I would get 72 virgins.
Don't forget the fact that they are free!
This is all a little silly, is a persons virginity really worth anything anymore?
=]

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
Alex_P said:
Viteus said:
Virginity shouldn't be something thrown away or sold, it should be something given to someone that deserves it.
When you "give" your partner your virginity, you're not actually "giving" anything tangible away. It's all just a matter of mindset.

It's quite likely that your "first time" won't actually be your first orgasm or your first experience of romantic passion. It's almost 100% certain that it won't be the best or most memorable sex of your life. So, why is it special? Oh, that's right, because your culture says so.

There's nothing "ghastly" about occasionally questioning cultural beliefs and ignoring the ones that are just fluff.

-- Alex
Hooray, Alex. I knew I liked you for a reason. I was waiting for someone to point that out.

But $3.7 million? Christ. Well, I think she's got enough for grad school. You could do nothing for twenty years and be very comfortable, with that kind of money. I love how people are up in arms because of someone who doesn't care about virginity is making money out of someone who does. People can be passionate about the strangest things.

AnotherFineMess

Jan 12, 2009
Alex_P said:
When you "give" your partner your virginity, you're not actually "giving" anything tangible away. It's all just a matter of mindset.

It's quite likely that your "first time" won't actually be your first orgasm or your first experience of romantic passion. It's almost 100% certain that it won't be the best or most memorable sex of your life. So, why is it special? Oh, that's right, because your culture says so.

There's nothing "ghastly" about occasionally questioning cultural beliefs and ignoring the ones that are just fluff.

-- Alex
Even though I'm a romantic at heart, I agree with that. The virginity is nothing more than a mindset but still its something that's stuck in people (obviously is stuck in this girl and she's taking advantage of it), but in my views it should be a good romantic moment shared with some one special.

Of course we could debate, its obviously not the first romantic experience (that would be stupid). We could try to define what's some one special, is she/he keep being special and such... its just useless... It all comes down to the point of view. I for one have a romantic eye for the thing, even though not naive.
If we look at it, people in the world see sex as just sex, mostly no emotional attachment. This is just a prof of it... its a $3.7 million prof.

Edit: I mean $3.7 million just to say "I took some girl's virginity" what the hell?

MissShortosity

Dec 11, 2008
Alex_P said:

-- Alex
I agree. And it only seems to be female virginity that is revered. IMHO, the reverence of virginity is a medieval custom when the church deemed that sex was bad and no fun and the less of it you had, the better. Especially with those damned women, being so unholy and having different bits...

Virginity is just a state of mind. Nothing changes after your first time. But there's business to be made when there are stupid people around, especially those with money. Kudos to her for raking it in! She's certainly done better than her sister.

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
Senor Smoke21 said:
Heppenfeph said:
Oh yay who ever wins gets stuck with a girl who doesn't know what she is doing. Plus if I was to pray to Allah and die in is name I would get 72 virgins.
Don't forget the fact that they are free!
This is all a little silly, is a persons virginity really worth anything anymore?
=]
Only use for virginity that I can think of is for sacrificing purposes. But even for that, is it worth 3.7 million? Maybe for that purpose, because virgins are becoming a dying breed, harder to find then leprechauns or Jesus.

AnotherFineMess

Jan 12, 2009
Heppenfeph said:
Only use for virginity that I can think of is for sacrificing purposes. But even for that, is it worth 3.7 million? Maybe for that purpose, because virgins are becoming a dying breed, harder to find then leprechauns or Jesus.
Haha! you just made my day.

And even in that situation I don't believe the dark power we are trying to please would be very happy.
Something like: "You guys paied 3.7 million for a virgin? are my followers that stupid? what happened to kidnapping, city raiding? oh how I remembered the good old days..." (and so on)

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Virginity isn't easy to define in which case it's not something that can really be given away or sold.

If we are going to go with the romantic definition of virginity (that it is a mindset) then she could claim that whoever pays the 3.7 million didn't satisfy her in the way that would warrant her 'losing' her virginity (she could sell it again and again and again).

If we are going to go with the pragmatic definition of your first sexually stimulating act then surely the very first sexual act most people commit is in fact masturbation? (that would technically mean that scientifically speaking, most people lose their virginity to their favorite hand at some early point in their teens)

Whatever way you cut it, she is essentially selling herself as a prostitute while making a big deal out of it (you have got to respect her for the fact that it's working though).

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
I am more shocked by the amount of zeroes in that offer then the fact someone is selling her virginity.

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
*Does a spit-take*

I thought today couldn't get anymore ridiculous after I read up an article on duck necrophilia, but damn it I was wrong.

Pepiz

Oct 29, 2008
A Colombian friend once told me that there hookers or women (dun rmmbr) would pay (not a lot) for a virgin guy, its supposed to bring good luck and beauty or something lol, so then guy selling virginity does happen

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
I think that if I had to pay for sex, I would use that $3.7 million to have sex with many experienced women instead of one that probably doesn't know what she is doing.