We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"There's still one left!" the woman in the armour shouts charging in Brook's direction.

"AH!! Where?!" Brook yells looking around for where the trouble was.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"I have a profile on him back at base." says Laura. "The Schwarzer Hase has been monitoring him. And we have the complete schedule of the trains there as well."

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
"Yeah great...follow the guy that makes zombies. Sounds like a plan." He limps outside wiping the blue liquid from his mouth. He holds up his phone. Begin amalgamation "What?!" Before he can react to floating pieces of metal appear from his under the skin of his hand which rippled and changed as the two metal pieces seemingly floated around his phone, making it hover above his hand. "Jeez!" He says in shock when the metal emerges from his hands.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Dead Bones Brook! Please to make you're acquaintance!" Brook take a bow with his crown at his side.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"We follow him, and we stop him. If we don't, he'll keep doing it. You don't see the police complaining about chasing murderers." Sherlock replies.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"We are not Police. We are a Special Tasks Group, Schwarzer Hase. The police are powerless at this point." Just then, ten soldiers of Schwarzer Hase appear from skies, in IS armors.

"Area secured, Commander."

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"The police are always powerless." Sherlock says. "Where is he likely to go next, in your opinion?"

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
The mans eyes widen as a hole appears in his palm and a tiny blue light flies up from it, the second it comes into contact with the phone it warps and distorts, pulling the phone apart layer by layer. After that the phone resembles a dull blue ball which sinks into his palm before dissapearing down the same hole the light came from, despite being much larger that it. Amalgamation complete. 25 Faelon units aquired...adivse locating power source to boost reactor speed...reactor running at 60% "Okay.." He flexes his hand and inspects it. There seems to be no wounds on his palm or where the other two pieces of metal came from. Absently he says "Yeah....yeah I'll come...whatever." His eyes still fixed on his hand.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"The West Blue actually, and I'm not undead, I just ate the Yomi Yomi fruit! Yohohoho!!" Brook laughs. "Do you know where Grove 42 is?"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"Berlin, perhaps. However, his plans that we have calculated are very... convoluted, perhaps even for himself."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"Not for us..." smiles Laura. She signals all the Schwarzer Hase members over.

"We can carry you over there if you want. However, you will need to wear a special suit. Mach speeds do terrible things to regular bodies."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte watched the people around. Something isn't right... Why is this happening? she thought

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
The man looks up noticing a piece of text in his eye-piece that he had missed. Varger V-1.0. "Varger...I'm...Varger. You guys go do your stuff, this is all a bit much for me...I need time to to...I don't know! Zombies, lazers it all seems so ridiculous." His eye-piece flashes Base instructions ready...access to higher files is locked. "Looks like i've got some reading to do anyway, I'll catch up or something." Varger begins reading the instructions as prompted...they were very limited.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
A black-furred werewolf wanders the streets. The beast cannot remember why he is here, and not some securely locked room or patch of forest. His human Other must've changed without warning right outside the airport. These streets he's on are littered with scorched dead bodies, burned or slashed cleanly; the animal, lacking human reasoning, is hopelessly confused by this. The smell is horrible enough to make him gag; he breathes through his mouth instead.
His ear twitches; he hears voices! Turning around with a start, he sees some person clad in shiny metal, a squat, blue sort of creature, and most astounding of all, the bones of a dead man walking and talking! He drops to all fours, and creeps closer, fur bristling in fear and bewilderment.