We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Sherlock follows the man and the armoured woman. "The man in the suit. Did you see where he went?" he asks.
*Appears at Sherlock's shoulder*

You look like you're trying to find a man. Would you like some help with that?

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Brook looks back to see how far the zombies were, but instead sees a blue monster with googly eyes coming towards him. "Aaaah!!" Pulling out his 'Soul Solid' (his sword). "B-back blue abomination!!"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Sherlock looks at the paperclip. "Yes. Get me the locations and arrival times of all trains in all major cities, and cross-reference them with airports and major flight arrivals." he says.
"No, he didn't bring them. He made them. An unseen man yelled 'bomb' when the suited man left. Obviously he noticed something. Then the trains arrived, planes arrived and the bomb exploded. That man entered and left the airport with a clear purpose. He made them."

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
Cookie Monster wasn't sure what to make of the skeleton - he didn't seem to have any cookies on him, and didn't look particually edible either.

"Where am I?" he asked.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Sherlock looks at the paperclip. "Yes. Get me the locations and arrival times of all trains in all major cities, and cross-reference them with airports and major flight arrivals." he says.
'Error. Error. Would you like a list of all available men within a five mile radius?'

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"No. If you aren't going to do that, go away." Sherlock says, getting out his mobile.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
The man, for he still did not remember his name looked around the room and stood up, the eyepiece scanning an analysing everything his gaze swept across. "Thats kinda...neat." He says as he continues to look around with the eye-piece.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Brook sheathed his sword, the monster seemed to be harmless. "I was wondering that myself. I was on my why to Grove 42 to meet up with Luffy-san and the others when I took a wrong turn and ended up here! That is your name by the way?"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
OoC: @Luke... LOL

Charlotte and Laura turn towards the zombies.

"Time for this..."

"... To end!" Both boost into the air and rain down lasers, bullets and high powered cannons at the zombies...

OoC: I think that should end it.....

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
'It looks like you're trying to get rid of me. Would you like some help with that?'

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
The skeleton asked him his name.

"Cookie Monster. I eat cookies." He didn't like talking, but atleast the skeleton was willing to talk rather than just attack him.

"Need to find Sesame Street."

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Brook's jaw literally drops as he sees the lasers fired from the two women. "I can't believe my eyes... But I don't have any because I'm a skeleton! SKULL JOKE!! Yohohohohohohoho!!"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"No. Go help him." Sherlock says absent-mindedly, pointing at the man scanning everything.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
*Appears on shoulder of man trying to scan everything'

'You look like you're having an identity crisis. Would you like some help with that?'

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Brook clears his throat. "I am Dead Bones Brook!, pleased to meet you Cookie Monster." Brook gives a short bow.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Having eradicated the Zombies, Charlotte and Laura land and deactivate their IS armors.

"Well that was certainly fun."

"Still not as fun as beating Ichika..."

The two walk over the barrack to see that the amount of people here have expanded.

"What the hell is going on here?!" yells Laura, for everyone to here.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
He comes back over to those by the barricade. "Zombies, lazers and such and I have no memory of anything...top it off with this eyepiece and I'm thinking this is a strange-" He looks ill almost immedietly and turns away throwing up once more, the blue liquid covering the floor. "Nerve system still not fully fused...organ bonding in closing stages A paper clip lands on his shoulder but hes too busy being sick to notice.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Sherlock walks outside. "We need to find a large train station which will have a massive influx of arrivals within driving time from here. We will find the man in the suit from earlier. He will do the same thing there that he did here." Sherlock announces to everyone.