We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

TophatEmperor

Feb 12, 2012
The Man Sprinted through the streets with a Angry expression on his face, avoiding gunshots at every corner.

He was near a store but blocking the way was a horde of zombies.

"well then, its time to teach these Undead some Manners!"

pulls out lightsaber and charged at the horde

LebbyLegs

Dec 15, 2009
Grutus saw Abe made a move, now it was time for his own. He mustered as much power as he could and went were-mode. Charging at Abe.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
The man heard many attacks coming from above and was ready to run, but was pinned in the left arm. He fell over and was hit with the full impact of the aerial strike.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
Abe slammed to the floor as Grutus lay above him. A Decoy? Not possible, no he was sure the man with the gun was Grutus.

LebbyLegs

Dec 15, 2009
Grutus bit Abe in the neck, then hearing the sound of an impending doom strike fled into the night.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
The battle was, in Knifes opinion, a compleate clusterfuck. He breaks for a nearby building between bursts of gunfire.

TophatEmperor

Feb 12, 2012
The man finally reached a area for cover, he pulled out a holographic tablet in order to find out were the hell he was

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Gun: A weapon consisting of a metal tube, with mechanical attachments, from which projectiles are shot by the force of an explosive." Sniper replied instantly. "Though I'd like to see the gun that wanker is using."

TophatEmperor

Feb 12, 2012
the man yelled

"Damnit!, i am on Earth!...*sigh* well time to try to call in a few of my Tarragonan Commandos to my location"

He typed in the cordinates into this tablet and then reloaded his Gun ready for anyone besides reinforcements

TophatEmperor

Feb 12, 2012
a voice appeared on the Tablet "Emperor?, why are you on Earth?...never mind that i am sending 2 Shuttles full of Imperial Marines to your location"

The man gave a slight smile and then tried to hot-wire a Coke-cola machine to work

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
The man stands up from the full attack. His clothes were gone and his skin was entirely black and mangled. Nothing looked human about him. He dashed with the same speed as before under the machines and into the building where he smelled the rot and fire. His vision was coming back.

He took another smell. The rot and fire was still there, but now a medicinal smell was lingering, and also for some reason urine.

His gun was still working. He readied it and started looking.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Teemo runs from building to building, trying desperately to out run the collapsing buildings as they start to fall like dominoes to the laser blasts of all the fighting. As he makes the jump to the next building, it explodes under his feet, and he flies to the ground, landing with a tud near the medic and sniper.

OoC: I'm heading out for the night, also Teemo is only about 2 and 1/2 feet tall or so... ya

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Hey, hey! Easy lady, that isn't a very efficient way of killing someone." Sniper said as he placed a hand on Dalia's shoulder. He saw the...thing that had attacked them run into the building they were in at a surprising speed. "That's the one we want." he said as he put away his rifle and took out his SMG and prepared for close-quarters-combat.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte, Laura and the rest of the Schwarzer Hase came down, landing near Sniper and Dalia.

"You guys alright?"