We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel, still moving forward when the hole appeared, continued to move forward, slamming against the side of the hole. He desperately clawed and grabbed at the floor in front of him like a frightened cat trying to climb his way back up and out. He eventually managed it as he rolled back up onto solid ground. With sweat running down his face, he thrust a defiant thumbs up in the air to Grey as he got back up and kept chasing after what he was after.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Joker got up and dusted himself off. "Oh so you want to play rough do you. Can't we just play a game of poker" Joker said throwing razor edged cards

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Angered by everyone around him ignoring him, Kanji wandered off, eventually coming to a kitchen. He sits down at the tabel and removes a sewing kit from one of his pockets, and begins knitting to clear his head. "Man this place is freaky, was that a purple unicorn I saw in there? If it was, it was pretty cute, I wonder if I could crochet some sort of linen animal based on that... yea, that could work." Kanji thought while diligently focusing on his new task

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight shot up a small shield, foiling the Jokers card attack. "Who are you?", she yelled, exasperated

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Joker was back. Apparently the inhabitants of the mansion had a preference towards anarachy and clowns. Who'd have thought?

Now with a killer headache and clothes rather disheveled (Which, if judging by the last time that happened, was likely not a good sign)a thoroughly confused Joker decided that it was time for Fashionable Joker to die. He was all for making a funny, or being a punchline...but that joke was rather lacking.

(...!) Maybe this new Joker knew where Bats was! Obviously the bad joke had been an attempt to sabotage his escape from this place and back to Gotham. So that Fashionable Joker could have Bats all to himself. It was ingenious. After all, how would he ever suspect himself! It was...

Unacceptable.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Karl whirls around as fast as he heard the voice. "Well hello there! And here I thought it was rude to sneak up on people." Karl snapped as Arma lands on his shoulders, Karl clears his throat as he stand up. "Well yes actually, I was wandering through the city and there wasn't a soul to be had. And then I spotted your little oasis of lights and thought I'd stop by." Karl takes a good look at Jean, noticing the cat ears. "Those are real I presume?" Karl gives a half effort point to Jean's ears.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova, now Aurora-1, felt the grab on her shoulder. Her mask pulls back as she turns to face Saito, now completely emotionless as her eyes are now green, instead of blue.

Code:
[color=grey]"Portal sequence interrupted... Switching to standby mode."[/color]
And so Aurora just floated infront of the group of Cloud, Saito, Samus and etc.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Well, the orange ship with green tinted windows is mine. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." She looks over at Nova. "She's been like that ever since I met her. She's a total mystery."

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
CmmdrRosh99 said:
Nova, now Aurora-1, felt the grab on her shoulder. Her mask pulls back as she turns to face Saito, now completely emotionless as her eyes are now green, instead of blue.

Code:
[color=grey]"Portal sequence interrupted... Switching to standby mode."[/color]
And so Aurora just floated infront of the group of Cloud, Saito, Samus and etc.
"What the....?" She equipped her helmet and did a scan of Aurora.

OOC: What the crap? I didn't mean to hit the quote button! But feel free to describe what her scan visor would pick up.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"You know what's up with the robotic voice and the portals?" Cloud asked Samus.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
Vertigo flips and ducks "Hey! Laughing-stock! When you deal cards, I guess you don't play around! Try hitting me now, clown-man!" He starts flipping up and down and going forwards and back along the ceiling "Wheeee--uggggghhhh--eeeeeeee--gghhhhh"

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Why would you look at that the imposter has got back. Wait a second do you know where the bats is. He hasn't come to Gotham in a while"

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"I don't know. But portals are nothing new to me. By the way... name's Samus Aran. And you?"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel reached the grey figure and noticed it looked just like him. He was completely ecstatic at this. He started using it as an excuse to pay himself narcissistic comments by complimenting the mirror-Axel. He complemented him on things like his amazing hair, his toned body (and how it totally was a favor to everyone else that he didn't wear a shirt), and other such things that he liked about himself.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
[HEADING=2]MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE ELSE[/HEADING]

The Master of the house walks up to the large, dark thrown and addresses the figure on it.

"Mother...this cannot stand. he has taken souls before their time. All of them." he said in a calm tone.

"This displeases me as well, but you know there is little I can do about it." the woman replied.

"But he..." the man started to say but was cut off.

"If you want this situation settled, you can take care of it yourself." the woman said sternly. She paused for a few moments. "I will give you some time, only some, to settle this. I will keep the souls that were taken before their time in a sort of purgatory. They will not be judged."

"...Very well. I will fix this myself...Perhaps I can even get sister to help. With the book we could..." he starts to say, but does not finish.

"I know you are not so foolish, son. Good luck." the mother says and the man exits.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I see... Are you sure you're the only one of your kind though? I've seen someone else around here who kind of looks like you. She has a tail and animal ears too. ...But also glowing eyes... wich you don't have... doesn't act like you either..." Terra remarked, then trailed off as she thought back to the moment where Tao was groping Nova.