We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
The mirror Axel distorts to a more hideous version and starts babbling off 'This is your true self, this is is what you look like, this is all you are...' and begins charging forward in an attempt to attack

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Samus' scan visor would detect that Aurora/Nova's genome was replicated. In fact that she is simply a clone. In addition, her armor was made up of a strange alloy, being able to morph and change at will. Several sights of scarring tissue existed on past her elbows and knees, clear evidence of heavy modification and brutal experimentation.

In addition, an energy shield surrounded her.
[hr]
Aurora continued to simply float there.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Outisakanobody said:
[HEADING=2]MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE ELSE[/HEADING]

The Master of the house walks up to the large, dark thrown and addresses the figure on it.

"Mother...this cannot stand. he has taken souls before their time. All of them." he said in a calm tone.

"This displeases me as well, but you know there is little I can do about it." the woman replied.

"But he..." the man started to say but was cut off.

"If you want this situation settled, you can take care of it yourself." the woman said sternly. She paused for a few moments. "I will give you some time, only some, to settle this. I will keep the souls that were taken before their time in a sort of purgatory. They will not be judged."

"[color=tan...Very well. I will fix this myself...Perhaps I can even get sister to help. With the book we could...[/color]" he starts to say, but does not finish.

"I know you are not so foolish, son. Good luck." the mother says and the man exits.
OoC: So the plot thickens!

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
A now very pissed off Joker was scouring the halls of the house, looking for Fashionable Ricardo. It occurred to him, after a moment, that maybe Cat Person-Jean-Thing could smell out Not-Him.

Joker then set about looking for a Jean clone to tie up and carry around.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud looks at Samus. "Well, there are plenty of things I'm familiar with, but this girl seems odd. Cloud Strife, by the way." He says with a rather flat tone.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
wackymon said:
OoC: So, can I hear your guys opinions: I change character to a female Scout from TF2?
OoC: Go ahead if you want. I guess all Bernard is doing right now is floating about the mansion, bored

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
ooc: @Wacky As long as I don't have to hear "Need-a dispenser here!" in a shrill soprano then I'm fine with you switching

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Well...just because we look similar, does not make us the same." Jean said to Terra in a polite tone.
Berithil said:
"So the plot finally has some substance!" you mean.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Nice to meet you." Samus nodded, then turned back at Aurora. "My scan visor detects Nova's DNA within this being. Almost like a clone of some sort. There are traces of chemicals about her scars, leaving me to believe she was experimented on. She's also wearing some strong metal alloy."

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
"Uh my name is Saito. Nice to meet you. Is there anyway we can help Nova? She seems like she's in trouble." Saito asks worriedly.

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Outisakanobody said:
"Well...just because we look similar, does not make us the same." Jean said to Terra in a polite tone.
Berithil said:
So the plot finally has some substance! you mean.
OoC: So basically it's like the finale of LOST only (hopefully?) without it all ending in a church (Hell yeah, Arkham City reference). Sweet.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
"A clone? Do you mean... like a changeling?", a confused Twilight asked

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"I'm going back to Gotham. Taking over the world will get the bat's attention. And I know just the man to help me. Now all I need is the bats ear plugs" The Joker said walking off and probally sadly going even more insane with no people in Gotham

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
@Outis: I posted last page? You miss it?

Zepherus14 said:
Karl whirls around as fast as he heard the voice. "Well hello there! And here I thought it was rude to sneak up on people." Karl snapped as Arma lands on his shoulders, Karl clears his throat as he stand up. "Well yes actually, I was wandering through the city and there wasn't a soul to be had. And then I spotted your little oasis of lights and thought I'd stop by." Karl takes a good look at Jean, noticing the cat ears. "Those are real I presume?" Karl gives a half effort point to Jean's ears.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
A look of horror spread across Axel's face as mirror-him suddenly became ugly. Then he grew more shocked at what it said and was completely stunned. Unable to protect himself, he was laid out by mirror-Axel's attack. "Hey, wait a minute! You can't be me! I love me! I'd never attack me!" He hopped back up onto his feet and struck a heroic pose. "Prepare to be vanquished by the true Dark Hero, impostor!"
Axel charged at mirror-Axel and leaped into a dragon kick, aimed right at his enemies chest.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"I'm not quite sure what you mean by a changeling. But she is, muscle for muscle, bone for bone, identical to Nova."

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Outisakanobody said:
"Is there something I can help you with sir?" Jean asks Joker.
Actions spoke louder than words as far as Joker was concerned, so he simply grabbed Jean about the waist, hoisted her over his shoulder and said; "If you help me out, I will not kill you."

He paused, looking up thoughtfully. "I will not painfully kill you."

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud listened to Samus as she explains her observations. "That sounds awfully familiar..." Like something that bastard Hojo would do