We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Code:
[color=grey]"Repair protocols initiated... Jammers, repairing. Particle drones, repairing. Fragmented storm, repairing."[/color]
Aurora slouched over slightly as green sparks trailed around her body.

OoC: The Vanguards holy trinity of abilities! Stealth, Attack and Support. Everybody week or so, Nova/Aurora would repair one of the systems based on a dice roll.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Hmmmm....." She said. "Things are getting more peculiar by the second." She then waived her hand and approached Aurora.

"Nova? Can you hear me?"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I know what you mean..." Terra replies as she looked down at the ground, her face taking on a expression of sadness. After a moment of silence, she looked back up and said, "...Oh. I just realised I haven't told you my name yet. I'm Terra."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
OoC: I'm off to bed, folks. Tomorrow, prepare to meet scout's required dispenser quota [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTnmHMU0OHM&feature=player_detailpage#t=378s]

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"So, Ms. Aran, you seem to know a lot. Would you mind sharing some of your research with me?" Vertigo asks, stopping a flip right above Samus

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
OOC: Surprised Outis hasn't gone insane yet trying to keep track of all the Jeans.

Saito couldn't understand a word of any of it.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"That would be good. But right now with a strange glowing avatar of Nova floating about and making green sparks, I don't think it's the time for a seminar."

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Outisakanobody said:
"Ooookay...Just tell me what you would like me to do..." Jean said to Joker.

The Jean with Karl nodded.
"I would like you to- and follow me on this- sniff the not-me version of Me out."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Code:
"Subject known as November 'Nova' Anderson... Confirmed by Company GreyFox Command, classified documentation declassification orders... Current Unit 'Aurora-1', otherwise known as November 'Nova' Anderson is a perfect clone of Founder of Company GreyFox and The Alopex Unit, Winter Madelynn Anderson... Year born, 2598 Earth Standard."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel hit the ground hard, but rolled back and got back up. He smirked at mirror-Axel and said, "Just what I expected from me. Time to ramp things up a little."
Axel ran in for a Triple Strike against the impostor, punching him in the chest, knocking him into the air with an uppercut, then kicking him away with a back-flip while he was still in mid-air.

@D-Class: B-But what about Axel? How will this Kung-Fu fight end?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"Well, you seem to be the expert on this sort of thing. Any idea how to snap her out of it?" Cloud asked Samus.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Last post, and edited slightly.

CmmdrRosh99 said:
Code:
"Subject known as November 'Nova' Anderson... Confirmed by Company GreyFox Command, classified documentation declassification orders... Current Unit 'Aurora-1', otherwise known as November 'Nova' Anderson is a perfect clone of Founder of Company GreyFox and The Alopex Unit, Winter Madelynn Anderson... Year born, 2598 Earth Standard."

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight looked nervously at Nova. "I agree with you guys. Anyway we can help her?". She looked expectantly at Samus