We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"I see.." Nova said to Twilight. She turned to Tao and hugged her, Nova's face in Tao's breasts. Warm... Like momma...

@Hatch: *Bows*

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Scout randomly found this place looking for the rest of the red team. He took a seat in the meeting room "First off chuckle nuts do you need a scout and do you know where the red team is"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
The answer to every question in the universe, eh? I wonder if I can some time to myself with that book... Axel thought, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly. He got too distracted by Nova and Tao to ask for a map or something, seeing as how he had no clue where anything was on Earth.

@Rosh: And thus, Nova is the new Gerry. (Note, only people from the last thread will likely get this reference)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"So that is the situation. There is a boat outside. Feel free to leave whenever you like." the figure said as he started to leave the room.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight stepped forward. "Well, at least could we have a map?", she asked the man meekly.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"Red scout of the red team run by Redmond. And I can't tell you my real name okay" Scout said to the talking horse putting his feet up on the table

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao face lit up by Nova's hug. "Oh? Nova lady wants a hug? why didn't you just say so meow!" She said as she hugged her with her paws.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight nodded. She would of preferred to have a map, but she was willing to take what they could

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Drak: Hmmm... Shrinking violet... Check
Physically, mentally tortured... Check
Moe-blob... Check
Adorable... Maybe check
Noel Vermillion/Mu-12 like... Almost there.

Nova continued her hug with Tao.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
Scout brings out a phone and takes a picture of Nova and Tao "And that's going on the interenet. Anyway you guys got coffee and food for us. Cause I can work pretty cheap when I want"

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"So your the one who keeps killing me. Your a dick Thanatos. Also I guess I'm going on the trip haven't found anything else better to do"