We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"Agreed. I have to get back to my squad ASAP."
Scorch said while crossing his arms.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The predator changed tact. "perhaps you are worthy of a hunt, but its also not allowed in this house. perhaps after this quest. Now, focus on the speaker, he should explain what you're missing."

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
seeing the face shot images through the mans head and he clutched his head and grimaced as images flashed through his mind of...somewhere....cars and buildings and bustling streets....all still life crashing into his mind like a freight train.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
OoC:Alright, I'm back. What's happened in my absence...

Oooh, is the master finally revealing himself?

Twilight woke up. The room was empty. She got up and trotted out to find where the others had gotten off to

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel groaned, about both not being able to stay in the swanky mansion, and about having to do work. "Well what's in it for me?" He asked the man.

@Berithil: Everyone's in a 'meeting room' by the way.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
OoC: I'm guessing the meeting room is in the mansion. If so, Twilight will be right there.

Twilight trotted around the house. The mansion seemed empty. "Where is everyone?", she thought aloud

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: We'll just assume Jean woke everyone up and took them to this room @Berith.

"I can have you all returned to where ever it is you wish to go, but only after you do what I ask of you." the figure says. He then looks at Nova. "To put it simply, humans are gone. All of them. Everywhere. All dead. This should not be the case." he continues bluntly.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight poked open a door and saw everyone gathered inside. She quietly entered and closed the door. Everyone seemed to be listening to a figure that she guessed was the master of the house

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"B-b-b-but w-w-why? Earth back home was p-p-purged only in 2596... It's only 2012..." Nova looked stunned and frightened as her shortswords started glowing a deeper red.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
The man looked down at himself, he knew very little about himself but last he checked and remembered he was an unremarkable human...he was pretty sure of that, and he was definitely alive

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight listened to the "Master". "Humans? Why does that sound familiar?... Oh, right. Pinkie Pie". She was slightly worried. This did not sound good. She glanced around the room and noticed a couple new faces, as well as several who had disappeared, including the giant armored creature with snake like hair

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
OOC I've got to run off, but if you need to puppet me around feel free to. Just, whoever does it, let me know what you did.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Humans?...Wait a minute... Axel had a blank expression on his face as his brain tried to process what he had just heard.
I'm on Earth?!...Wait, that's not that exciting. He thought with a shrug. Then he turned his attention back to the fellow. "I'm still not seeing a 'point' here. Or even 'work'. I mean, big whoop, humans are dead. What are we supposed to do about it?"

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight looked at the person who had just spoke. It was another new face, or at least a face she hadn't seen before. Well, lack of a face. He was completely covered head to toe in armor.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: Back from my nap :3

Tao sat there slightly confused by the man words. "what happened to wipe out the humans then? Meow" She asks.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
"Wait wait wait no humans? Last time I checked there were plenty of us, I'm lookin at a couple of em right now!"