We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Hatchy Well, she may not be a perv. Depending on your interprtation, Tao is either an unrepeantant lesbian molester hiding behind a chidlike facade, OR she's a kid at heart and she just likes boobs because they're squishy.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
@Gear: Yes indeed, Disgaea 2 to be accurate.

The man thought continued stealing things and making them disappear in his coat. "Man, when's someone gonna come along and catch me already?" He said rather loudly, as if he were trying to get attention.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Harbinger moved back into the black void, letting the sun shine again. Meanwhile, his puppet simply remained still, as if not even aware of what was happening.

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
Grey jumped, hearing a loud roaring noise in the distance. Unfamilar to most people, but he recognized everything about it.
"Look, I personally don't give a fuck about you or all the other people here, old man. But when I start running, this means, yes, a Keter gets involved. A certain Keter, with a distaste for mankind."
And then he ran.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: @Gear, umm....the second one?

no wrong, I gonna cut you slags up! :p (mighty boosh reference if anyone was wondering)

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
The woman followed behind Tao.

"Uuhh... November... Nova for short." she said, once again shyly. But despite her name, the black-lettered tattoo on the right shoulder spelled out

[HEADING=3]
Code:
Aurora-1
[/HEADING]​

@Hatch: boobs are wonderful objects....

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Rob and co got a bunch of garlic and makeshift torches. He went up to the person with all the metal things "Can ye tell us were the bigjob who used all of dem big wurds went. Like he used dictartacotr or something. We gots to burn all his papers" trying to get the atttetion again of the metal bigjob

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Drak Looked crazy enough.
@Hatchy Probably, but given how every single female in the playable Blazblue cast (except Nu, Lambda and Tsubaki) have hints of bisexuality (or were outright confirmed in Makoto's case) plus how fanservicey the game can get, I wouldn't be suprised if it was the first one...

Vergil turned back to the Collector. "So, that was your true form? I must admit, I am impressed. I can only imagne the power you wield..."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
OoC @Berk: Changed it.

The woman nodded and walked inside, marveling at the decorations of the mansion as she did. She had never seen anything quite like this.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
OoC: What's up guys? I'll be jumping in in a second. I'll also be working on my character epilogues as well.
@Drak Before I write them up, I think I'll PM you a few questions and ideas, since they affect your character as well.
@Nail Is that Terra, I see?

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Nova lady huh? ok then! Tao said as they reached the entrance of the mansion. "My name is Taokaka.....although you can cal me Tao, Meow" She said, then shook the snow off herself. "C'mon! we can warm up and eat in here" She said with a :3 face.

OoC: @Gear, the fan service *sits in the corner rocking self*
oh god no....
@Rosh, yes, yes they are :p

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Harbinger tilted his puppet's head in a mimicry of a nod. "Yes. That is my true form, and yes, you can only imagine the power at my disposal. However I am not here to fight. Or, at least, not any more. The last thing Ican remember, was traveling to this world with the full might of my race, to harvest the humans based here. How I became separated from my fellows, and how the massive number of humans here came to vanish, I do not know."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
@Outis: Hello! I finally picked a character! Now he's stealing stuff in the mansion.
@Salty: Alrighty.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"I'd expect people to know the governed which has been in power for lat thousnd years."
I'm off.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Right.

"Excuse me, sir, but I, and more importantly my master, do not like things being stolen could you please stop what you are doing?" the girl asked the boy who was stealing things.

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
He decided to start yelling. He might be labled a madman, but nobody could blame him in Hell for not warning them about the giant SCP beelining towards the area.