We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
The man sighed as Roland walked off, and turned to see Jaques and a woman. He trudged towards them, waving a bit with his left hand while his right held a short futuristic rifle.
What have you gotten yourself into now Scorch?
He sighed, then called out. "Hello there!"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman grabbed onto the saddle when the horse sped up, briefly loosing her balance. She expected the horse to be slow, this sudden burst of speed came as a suprise to her. Once she recovered her balance, the woman looked back down at Jaques and shook her head. "No. Nothing. It's... all a blur."
When the woman heard someone else call out, she looked straigh ahead again. Her eyes widened when she saw the man in futuristic armour, not sure what to make of it.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Harbinger might have frowned, if his puppet had been capable of frowning. "Demon? I am Harbinger. What you see here is merely a tool, a pawn under my direct control. I am a far greater being, high above you now, and far more powerful than you could comprehend."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Hatch: She has... A rather large bust size... Just wanted to throw that out there.

The woman turned to Tao as the blue light quickly scanned over her.

Code:
[color=grey]"Anomaly detected.... Species unknown. Combination of human and cat-like qualities... Threat level... Unknown. Switching to guardian mode..."[/color]
The four wings that floated along with the woman expanded slightly, as the arm guards shifted as well. Right arm was normal human hands, while the left arm was a fragmented blade that floated together.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*mutters in a odd tongue*
Possibly resurrected, definite use of class-A amnesiacs.
*in common tongue*
Perhaps I have mistaken you for someone else, my apologies.
*removes his staff from the presence of the man in orange and continues to mutter in a unknown language. As the symbols on his staff cease to glow, he disappears behind a corner*

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: @Binnys Avatras aren't working for me ATM, could I get a picture of the Roland guy?

Vergil kept one hand on the hilt of his sword. Plenty of demons wanted him dead for his heratige. "It pasy to be on gaurd. And I would have thought that I was well known among the demon world. One of the half-human, half-demon sons of Sparda. Now, I ask you the same question. What are you?"
He's dressed as in the latter two.

Also his guns:

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
Y...
Yeah, thats right, you'd better run! Heed my warning, old man, I will murder you if you tell anyone where I am!

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
@Rosh, thanks for telling me :p
For the record, this kinda hard to write XD

Tao looked at the women, her paws swinging side to side. "why does everyone speak weirdly around Tao? it's like your all speaking crazy talk, Meow!" She then walks over to the woman, raises one paw and pokes at her chest. "but at least you have nice boobies!" Tao said cheerfully.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Jaques watched Bernard fly off in bemusement, then looked up at the woman again, still holding out a hand to help her off the horse.
"Ah, qui est mal. Did you suffer a blow to the head? Some recent illness? And what am I to call you if you have no name?"

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Binny Thanks.

Vergil smirked. "Is that so? You would be surpised how many I have destroyed that made similar claims. You may say those words, but words have no power. Might controls everything."

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Rob and co bump into the strange robotic woman with their beer "Rob this person kina looksies like one of dem new hags The Big wee hag brought over to the chalk"
"Dona be fash Wullie. What kina hag would put tat much metal on"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
OOC: Finally! Website wouldn't let me change my avatar for a while there.
Hard to follow what's going on, so I'll just jump in.

A man came crashing through a random window of the mansion, striking a dramatic pose as he stood back up. "Yes! Totally landed that! Tell me we got that on tape Director!...Director?" He said, then started looking around. "Just great. First I wake up to find it snowing, which I am so not dressed for, and now Director and Cameraman are lost. Just my luck."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
The woman let out a strange monotone groan when Tao pointed her. Suddenly her armor started manifesting into a new form of two short swords by the woman's hips.

She looked at Tao with blue eyes, and squealed alittle as she crossed her arms around her chests and pivoted away from Tao.

"Please... Please don't touch my breasts... It's... kinda embarassing.." she said shyly. She was completely oblvious to the snow and Rob and Co.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*the old man suddenly appears behind the unfortunate D-class and taps his head with the staff fully glowing and whispers something directly in to his mind*
Young man, I suggest you try not to get hostile, I may be old and I may be mortal but I am by no means to be trifled with.
Besides, I am not allowed to die ... the task set for me is not completed. Believe me, you will be dust long before my time is up.

*he then removed his staff which immediately stopped glowing and he disappeared from view*

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I don't know... I just woke up, lying in the snow in some wood not far from here." The woman said as she accepted Jaques hand and climbed down from the horse in a less then graceful fashion. "As for what to call me... I really don't know." with that, she looked back at the armour man who called out earlier. Not knowing that what he worse was armour, the woman asumed that the man wasn't human. "Who... are you?" she softly asked, not daring to approached the man.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Oh Ok then" Tao said, surprisingly she actually listened for once. "why did you fall from the sky? Meow....are you a....Mar-shin or something" Tao asked grinning.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Drak Avatars aren't working for me, can you post a pic of who you're playing as?
@Hatchy Lol, mar-shin.

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
"I... how did you get behind me?"
Grey knew perfectly well if the old man was going to be hostile towards him while he did that, he would probably be royally fucked at the moment. He had no clue why he was intimidated. He just was.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"I fell... From the sky...? When did...[sub]Wait... [sub]Momma... Where is momma..?...[/sub][/sub]" she looked around worried

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"Name's Scorch. You two know where in fierfek we are?"
He said as he closed on the two, in as nonthreatening manner as a man in big, bulky armour could.