We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Jaques began to reply to the woman, but was distracted by the shout of another man and turned. Seeing the trooper, he wasn't sure what to make of him. It looked vaguely like a medieval knight, but in much more elaborate armour, and it carried a weapon vaguely similar to the long barreled musket that hung in a holster on Couleuvrine's saddle. He raised a hand uncertainly and tipped his hat to the newcomer.
"Bonjour, Monsieur... Chevalier? You... are a knight, no?" Once again, his mind strayed to the wheellock pistol on his bandolier. The man spoke even as the thought entered his head.
"Ah, Scorch. I am Capitan Jaques Leveque, and no, I have no idea where we are."

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Rob and co just sit down and consume another bottle of beer. "That bigjob woman is a tad scary with t'ose metal parts. An' that other bigjob is talkin'... LIKE A LAWYER ROB! An' wee donna got our lawyer" Wullie said suddenly realizing the person who fell through the window. Many of them gasped at this and started running around panicked

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Scorch? That didn't sound too friendly. What was this strange being, the woman wondered. "No... I haven't the foggiest as to where we are..."

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"Knight Scorch... Nah, that guy sounds like a ponce. I'm a commando, of the GAR."
He briefly raised his left hand in a salute, then glanced at the wheellock. He tensed up slightly, barely noticeable behind the armour.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008

As he took in his surroundings, he realized he was in a swanky mansion. He whistled as he took in the surroundings. "Nice place. I mean, I've got a much nicer mansion, but this place ain't bad." The man then wandered around, stealing things and sticking them in his coat in an almost conspicuous fashion.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao gave a smile at the Women. "It's okay Blue lady....Tao's got lost too! I was napping under a tree, then next thing I know it was snowing meow....Tao hates the snow, it makes my tail all wet" She said, then flicked her tail. "we should go back inside! then cat lady can bring us food! that sound good to you Meow?" Tao asks the woman, her paws still swinging.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: @Harbinger You still here?
(OOC: Sorry...Minecraft...brain drain...)

Harbinger almost chuckled. "If you could see my true form, you would not boast so much." He rotated his head towards the door. "This form is damaged, but if you would go outside, and look towards your sun, I will show you something." As his puppet spoke for him, Harbinger moved his true form inbetween the Earth and it's primary star, casting his shadow onto the planet.

(OOC: I'm assuming it's daytime...)

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Jaques's brow furrowed, as neither the term commando nor GAR rang a bell to him.
"Ah. Tres bien. Well then, Monsieur Scorch, we are going into that mansion to see if we can find the lord of this estate. Feel free to join us." He turned to the unnamed woman.
"Shall we, Madamoiselle?"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Hatch: The only thing I can imagine with Tao... is her voice speaking those words... And they fit perfectly... Nice job!

"Well... I am hungry..." The woman nodded again, still in her shy manner.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"GAR...? What's that?" The woman asked, then looked up at the sky when something cast a large shadow over the Earth and saw the silhouette of something. "Uhh... Yes." the woman said to Jaques, her voice still trembling. "A... warm fire would be nice..."

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: Umm... We'll just say it's near sunset. That way, it can be night if the plot demands.

Vergil raised one eyebrow,and went to a window. He looked out, and saw Harbinger silhoutted against the falling sun. He was quiet for a moment, turning a litte paler then before and thighting the grip on his sword. "...impressive."

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: @Rosh, why thank you :3
Outis was right, this is fun (even with her 'pervert' parts) :D

Tao grinned. "Yay! Meow" She said cheery, then starts walking back to the mansion. she walked slow so the woman would keep up with her. "Tao forgot to ask your name Meow"

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*a raven flew to the window sill and dropped a note, the entire time staring at the man in orange as if remembering something bad*
"master is gone for a while"
*the raven cawed ominously at the man and flew away, leaving behind some black feathers*

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Rob and co got a bunch of garlic and makeshift torches. He went up to the person with all the metal things "Can ye tell us were the bigjob who used all of dem big wurds went. Like he used dictartacotr or something. We gots to git burn all his papers"

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
OOC: @Nailik Harbinger is 2.5 km in length, nowhere near big enough to completely block out the sun.

Jaques followed her eyes to the little black dot on the sun, squinting and shielding his eyes with the brim of his hat.
"Strange things are afoot. Let us not linger outside." He led the way to the front door which stood ajar, and pushed it open.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"Real fancy place that. Might even have something to eat."
He looked suprised at the woman's comment.
"You don't know of the Grand army of the Republic? What rock have you been hiding under?"