We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Surprisingly the mansion door was indeed unlocked, so Tao had no trouble entering. It was completely dark and almost as cold as the outside.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The kilted figures too came up to the mansion's entrance"Should we nock Rob. T'ere might be a hag livin' in there"
"Dona be silly Wullie. Nae Hag lives in a stone thing. Tae real question is if we nock doon da door"

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Imma just drop by and say 'hi' so you can use my character as a deus ex machina whenever you need one :D

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
HatchyHatch14 said:
Hearing a cat-like yowling, Roland's hands drop instinctively to the guns at his hips. He checks this motion and sighs. Resting one hand on a sandelwood gun-butt, he starts up towards the mansion, his pale blue eyes casting around for threats.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao push the door slightly and it opened. "Meow?" She said curiously. she then shook the snow off her tails and walked inside the dark room. "Anybody home?.....Tao was wondering If you had food....." She called out, she left the door open slightly.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
The tree slowly began to tip.
"FUCK YES! I AM THE BEST AT CUTTING TREES!"
Charlie swept his red hair back out of his eyes and wiped a few beads of sweat off his sunglasses with his shirt.
"Okay, now to head for that bigass house..."
Charlie opened his briefcase and tossed the axe and his sweat-soaked shirt inside. He closed the case, attached a strap and slung it over his shoulder.
He took the fallen tree trunk in his hands and began to laboriously drag it towards the mansion.
Sometimes, I think my plans are too convoluted and stupid...

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
OOC: @Binnysboy Yeah, those would have been kind of an issue as well. He should be great in mook fights.

The rider soon came upon the man chopping down the tree and cocked his head curiously. The man was dressed very strangely, not in the clothes of a noble, but not those of a peasant either. He couldn't place them and so decided to address the man.
"Bonjour! Hello, good sir! Tell me, who is the lord of that estate there?"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
After walking for what seemed like days, the woman came out at the edge of the forestand beheld a vast mansion overlooking a frozen river. The woman looked up at the mansion with awe, covering her mouth with her right hand. She kept staring at the mansion for some time to come until a cold wind pulled her back to reality. She had to seek shelter quickly, lest she freeze to death. Deciding going to the mansion was the best option, the woman began looking for a way to reach it. She did not want to risk walking across the ice covering the river as she did not know how thick the ice was. It could easily crack under her way.
No. There had to be a way around the river. Somewhere.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
The figures split up and went looking for booze in the mansion. There plan was simple if they find something to steal it was theirs unless somebody fought them over it. Same went for any booze they found. Two of the pictises made quite a bit of noise fighting over something that looked like it was gold

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
The Gunslinger's eyes widen slightly, but otherwise his face shows no emotion at the strange creature he sees pushing through the door of the mansion. He'd seen everything from almost literate Billy Bumblers, to Speaking Demons, and yet nothing quite like the bipedal cat creature he saw some yards off now. Quietly, he draws out the revolver on his right hip and pulls back the hammer; slowly so as not to give a loud warning click, and advances.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
To celebrate my new avatar!

Buck, I'm in a forest. Now I'm going to have My Little Dashie flashbacks. Oh well, I can clear this place in ten seco-- God, that meme's old. I'll just blow this joint.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"MEOW!" Tao jumped at the sound of the voice, she then turned around. "It's not very nice to sneak up on people.....you just scared me half to death Neow..." She said, as she swung her arms.

OoC: @Outis, Ok Ill admit, writing this already has proven quite fun :D

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Charlie stopped dragging the tree and looked up.
"Bonjour. Uh... I don't know. That's what I'm going to find out."
He started dragging the tree again.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Glad to hear it.

"I am terribly sorry. I would have greeted you sooner, but we have not recived guests here in quite some time. Did I hear you were looking for food?" the woman asked.

OOC: This girl:

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
The two figures kept fighting over a what might be a gold coin and found there way to Tao somehow "Ye can't be me in a fight you scunner"
"Crivens! What did ye say about me. I could aboot me. I cane nock you doon in ten seconds." Another two pictise went by carrying a bottle of beer

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Yu Narukami wakes up inside a large room with his head facing a magnificent chandelier above him. He is sitting in a single chair in the middle of the room with no other furnishings in sight. On closer inspection it seems that he is inside a ballroom. Yu feels very strange about his surroundings. He usually would be used to awaking somewhere strange, but the lack of blue in the area tells him it is not the velvet room this time.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Roland approached the door the hooded cat creature went through and pushes through it. Once inside, he is confronted with... two cat women?

He raises the gun in his hand as his left draws the second one in a flash of motion. Training the guns on the strange creatures, he asks, "what the hell is going on here?"

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Meanwhile, outside the universe...

Its an odd thing, being dead. You have nothing to spend you time doing, and, not being able to die, all you can do is... watch. You can't touch, just watch things. Not to mention, after that, you tend to outlive your universe. For example, I've lived billions of years, and I've seen far too many universes die. It's all surprising, really, how things just... fade. They live on, they exists on, they walk on. And when they die, they are just forgotten to the sands of time, how things created are forgotten. Those who remember forget, and then are forgotten as well.
You're rambling. I hear.
Oi! What else can I do in this abyss.
I don't know? Play a game, or something.

I sigh, knowing that time will keep ticking onword...

/a few million years later\

I walk around a new universe, something I have yet to see. The universe seems empty, like a cup after it's leaked all of it's contents on the floor.
I wonder who's here...
WELL! Why don't you get off your lazy ass and EXPLORE or something.
I don't see why I should.
I don't see why you shouldn't.

I sigh, as I float to what appears to be a mansion, floating over a river, to a guy who appears to be wearing a cowboy hat and weilding flintlock pistols.

Roland can see a ghost floating ahead of him.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Yeah....Tao was playing in the forest and then it started snowing.....Tao got lost and now I'm REEAALLY hungry!..." Tao tilt her head and looked at the girls head a tail. "Meow?" she said, then lightly patted the girl's tail with her paw.