We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
"Ah. You are not local then?" The rider asked. "I did wonder, your attire is very unusual. I assumed that you worked the land for the master of the house."

OOC: @Wacky I'd say lose Heavy from your avatar. Might confuse people.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The pictises go about what they were doing being unnoticed. Which they were quite used to actually
OOC: So nobody is going to notice the six inch Scotsman and walking beer bottles

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Well, I'm not from this specific place. I might be local... not sure."
Charlie reached the river.
"Oh just fucking balls!"
He pushed the tree into the water, then dived in after it. After a few moments, Charlie's red hair broke the surface. He shook his head, grabbed the tree again, and began swimming towards the mansion.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Oh dear...I will have to clean up after them and replace anything they break or take..." the girl said, her soft-spoken tone slipping slightly as she seemed annoyed. But with small shake of her head she was back to her usual self. "If it is food you desire, please come this way." she said before leading Tao off to a large dinning hall.

Even as she left through a door, she approached Roland from the side. "And what may I do for you sir?" she asked calmly and politely.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman was walking along side the riverbank still. Why was there no bridge? she wondered. Even some stones she could hop over would be welcome at this point. Deciding to brave walking over the frozen river, the woman cautiously placed one foot down on the ice. It cracked imediately when she applied preasure. It was as she suspected then. The ice was far too thin for her to walk over. Sighing in frustration, the woman kept walking.
She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the loud noise of something entering the water.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
"What?" the rider asked, confused by the strangely dressed woodsman's statement. Without responding however, the man dived into the river. The rider looked at the cold water with disdain, and glanced down at his expensive doublet.
"I think not." Tugging on the reins, he wheeled his steed around and set off at a canter to try and find a suitable crossing point.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Pragmatic as ever, Yu calls out to his persona Izanagi to see if he is inside the TV world. "....." There is no response. Yu briefly assesses the situation. "It seems that this is the real world and I have been taken to some kind of high-class establishment. It's unlikely I have been summoned within my dreams because I was not greeted by any attendants. I have no doubt been taken here by someone or something. But why here? This place is far too elegant and lit up to be somewhere to keep a hostage. There is even a large window at the end of the hall." Yu walks over to the large window and looks outside to see nothing but snow. "I seem to be on a high floor." Yu cannot see anything below the window to indicate ground. Yu decides to explore this mansion.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Outisakanobody said:
"Oh dear...I will have to clean up after them and replace anything they break or take..." the girl said, her soft-spoken tone slipping slightly as she seemed annoyed. But with small shake of her head she was back to her usual self. "If it is food you desire, please come this way." she said before leading Tao off to a large dinning hall.

Even as she left through a door, she approached Roland from the side. "And what may I do for you, sir?" she asked calmly and politely.
Roland's bombadiar's gaze bores into the strange creature. Those eyes that have seen too much. Just another trap left by Him...

"I am getting closer. I do not have time to deal with strange manifestations. Understand, it would be wiser and simpler for me to end you right now."

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Thank Cat lady! Tao said cheerfully, she then looked at the dining hall in awe. "WOAH you have nice place here Cat lady.....meow" she said to her.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The two figures with the beer walked by several places before sitting down and drinking it. One of the pictises fighting shouted out "Ta' can onlie be one t'ousan" And took the gold thing

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Incidentally, there was a bridge right next to where Charlie had jumped into the river.

The girl blinked once. "If you wish for me to leave, I will gladly do so." she said to Roland.

"Thank you very much. I will pass your compliments on to my master. Have a seat and I will bring you something to eat." the girl with Tao said as she bowed and left the room.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
demonjazz said:
The two figures with the beer walked by several places before sitting down and drinking it. One of the pictises fighting shouted out "Ta' can onlie be one t'ousan" And took the gold thing
OOC: Huh. Funny he should say that...

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
I float around the river, bored. It's odd, really, boredom. The day seem to feel long and tedious, I wonder what I could do.

I watch a woman and some spanish man.[hr]
The duo can see an odd figure on the shoreline, leaning on a tree, cane in hand.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Roland's eyes narrowed at the unusual civility this creature presented to him. Perhaps it was more intelligent than he'd thought. Perhaps...

"No. First I you will tell me; what have you done with my Ka-Tet?"

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
wackymon said:
OOC: *Facepalm.*

The rider came to the low bridge fording the river very soon and steered out onto it.
"Ah, bien. Now, to go and see who owns this estate. Perhaps he can shed some light on the predicament."

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
wackymon said:
I float around the river, bored. It's odd, really, boredom. The day seem to feel long and tedious, he wonder's what he could do.

The duo can see an odd figure on the shoreline, leaning on a tree, cane in hand.
OOC: He's French, bro :D