We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The same cat-girl approaches Yu. "Good evening sir. Is there some place in particular you would like to be?" she asked.

"I am terribly sorry sir, but I do not know who or what that is. Perhaps I could help you find it." she said to Roland.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Another two pictises find the feast hall and start climbing up the table "Those bigjobs will neverra even know wee was here before we take the food" The gold coin turned out to be chocolate and the figure started using it as a shield

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Thank you Cat lady" Tao said, giving a :3 sort of smile. she sat down on one of the chairs, her tail swished side to side.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman began swiftly walking towards the noise of movement in the water. Sure enough, she eventually saw a red-haired young man swimming in it. She tilted her head, confused by the fact that anyone could enter the icy waters and not die of hypothermia, and even more confused by the fact that he decided to swim rather then cross the bridge. She shook her head and began walking towards the bridge near the man as softly as she could, not wanting to draw attention to herself. He could be dangerous afterall. When she neared the bridge, the woman saw another peculiar-looking man riding a... she had no idea what manner of beast he was riding.
She neared the bridge and began crossing, though her determination quickly sank as she did. Was going inside the mansion a good idea? If those two strange men were drawn to it, what would she find inside? Was it safe?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"Play ignorant all ya want. You won't keep me from your master. Some time soon, he's going to fall down with one of my bullets in him." He says in a coldly matter-of-fact tone.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
OoC: Changing viewpoints, just because I can't handle first person :p

The ghost continues to walk behind the woman and the Frenchman-who-is-not-Spanish, just walking behind them. They can see him, but he doesn't know that. He's spinning his cane, because... well, he's bored.

HEY! STOP SPINNING ME!
Nah, I'm good.

OoC: @Gear, yep, play who you want.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
The two pictises get up on to the table and start lifting entire plates off the table with one hand
OOC: By the way you can easily hear the pictises. In fact they are quite loud

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Charlie reached the other side of the river and pulled himself and the tree out. He dragged the tree up to the wall of the mansion, and propped it up like a ladder.
"Why do I keep getting myself into these situations?"
He began climbing up the tree.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rider noticed the man as he reached the halfway point on the bridge and squinted at him from beneath the brim of his hat. Something looked odd about him. AS he tried to figure it out, he became aware of soft footsteps behind him and stroked his wheellock pistol again, before twisting in the saddle to glance back. Seeing the woman walking behind him he tipped his hat and gave her a rakish grin before drawing back the reins. As he did so he got a closer look at the man across the bridge and started. He could see right through him!

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The girl came back surprisingly quickly, wheeling a metal cart with a large silver tray on it with an ornate lid hiding what was on it. She placed the tray before Tao and removed the cover to show a large, cooked fish, about two and a half feet long, served whole with rice and broccoli. "Enjoy." she said with a small smile.

"Oh, it is my master you have business with? Well I am afraid he is not taking visitors at this time, but if you would like to stay, I am sure he would be more than willing to meet with you." the girl said to Roland.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
A soft-spoken cat girl speaks to Yu. "You must be a resident of this place, tell me, where a-"
Yu cuts himself short when he sees a figure behind the cat girl. It's face; darker than black and its eyes red like blood. It even has cat ears and a tail. This image strikes Yu instantly. "A shadow?! GET BEHIND ME!" Yu swiftly gets out his sword and swipes towards the figure as he pulls the cat-girl behind him.

Ooc: This is set up so perfectly! I'm going to make Yu think Tao is the cat-girl's shadow. :D

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
The other Pictises smelled the food that was being served and went to steal it "Eh it's a bigjob mixed wit one of dem little catties. Do Wee 'ave to stop her from eating ta wee little burdies too" Rob said going to get the meal

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"MEOW! Thanks Cat Lady, Tao hasn't seen this much food ever!" She said with glee, then started to chow down. "Om nom nom nom" Tao ate at surprisingly fast speed, her mouth was filled up with food like a hamster.

OoC: @Deserteagle, wait a second....
Persona 4? :D

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman gasped and practically froze up when the armoured man looked at her and touched something what she asumed was some sort of weapon. Never had she seen anything quite like it, but she was in no hurry to find out what it would do. She had mixed feelings when the man grinned at her, not sure what to make of it. Not wanting to seem agressive, the woman slowly began walking backwards and eventually passed through something. A ghost? If she wasn't scared before, she was now. Losing her footing, the woman fell over, landing on her rear.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Roland's eyes flashed dangerously. The Man in Black was here? Roland had judged by the trail of campfires that he was some weeks behind him. That he had stayed here would be a huge stroke of good fortune. That was what ticked it as suspicious. This would be another trap, he knew it.

In the blink of an eye, the second revolver was out and trained on the woman with inhuman speed.

"He and I are to have a palaver. You will take me to him now, or I'm afraid I'll have to shoot my way to him."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Bernard just walks forword, eventually outwalking The Rider. He shrugs, and continues to walk across the bridge.
Cane, what in Imagination's name is he doing?
I have no idea.

He watches as the woman falls down, and shrugs, wondering why she would do that.
"Just say'in it's fine by me... if you ne-ver leave! We can live, like, this forever it's fine, by, me." He sung, continuing to walk.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The girl waited patiently behind Tao, giving an annoyed glare to the small trouble makers going for Tao's food.

"Oh my..." the girl said, her only reaction to Yu's actions.