We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=ff9966]"Darnit. Was hoping she would be dumb enough to stick around."[/color] Nina said to herself while shaking her head as Dala ran away. [color=ff9966]"Oh well, back to business."[/color] Nina said before whistling. A Dark Arm would emerge from the ground behind Blue, and quickly attempt to grab her back and press her against the ground hard enough to knock the wind from her lungs.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala stared, then shook her head and walked onwards, to the city.

[hr]

Blue was knocked down, and held in place for a second.
Then, the arm seemed to get stemmed back, by the back of a Blue half seen around the real Blue.

The one still lying then held out her arms, as much as it was possible for her, and yanked Nina upwards and downwards, controlling her blood. She let her fly through the room, in the limited area her arm movement allowed her, and smashed her against every obstacle in the way.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Nina was helplessly smashed against the walls, columns, and ceiling of the throne room, getting blood all over the place as she was torn up and thrown about. Since Blue was destroying her Dark Arm, and she was being tossed about too rapidly to be able to get her bearing back, she was unable to do anything.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Blue stopped thrashing Nina around after a short time. "Now, why do you keep trying? Can you answer me that? You can't even close the portal anymore, now."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
It took Nina a moment to respond to Blue, as her skull needed to regenerate a fairly sizable dent. [color=ff9966]"I don't even care about that. I'm just here because I was told there would be magic people I could eat."[/color]

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Blue laughed. "Were you really told that?
Well, if you want, I could provide you some magic people you could eat. Not me, of course."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=ff9966]"Not exactly, but that's how I chose to hear it."[/color] Nina would shrug if she was able. [color=ff9966]"And that sounds nice and all, but what's the catch?"[/color]

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
"Well, you need to leave me to do whatever I want, you would mainly need to do the eating here, on my world, and only targets I or my allies choose.
Other than that - well, you're quite powerful, I just rather have you on my side."

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Faothan Bar, 18:35

Dala would find the road entering the city, at which point it branched off with the road on the left being flat but the road going right heading up on a gentle slope.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Nina, noticing how none of her supposed allies had tried helping her, shrugged and said to Blue, [color=ff9966]"Alright, sure. Not like I owe these people anything."[/color]

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Shana had scampered out of the way of whatever water that was coming and made her way for Yauna.

"So ummm... I know you're pissed about her, but where exactly did Dala go?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Montreal

"No idea." Yauna said, as she leaned up against a wall. After taking a moment to try and fix her arm a little she said, "Where's that girl? Is she still on the other side?

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Blue smiled and clapped her hands. "Nice. And to seal the deal, if you want, I can give you a mage to eat right now, fresh out of the dungeon."

[hr]

Dala walked along the flat road for now, looking for a phone store, or just a phone.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Montreal

"Do you feel like getting her back?" Yauna asked.

[hr]

Mathan Daer

After some time walking through the city, which would have changed somewhat in the past 110 years, primarily by gaining street lamps and a tram system through the larger streets, Dala would find a phone booth.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala looked at the phone booth, trying to find out how it worked, mainly if she needed coins to use it, or if it was free.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Montreal

Yauna nodded, and said, "I should be able to avoid any problems resulting from that, though."

[hr]

Mathan Daer

The phone needed coins and, in general, looked like a fairly ordinary 21st century phone booth. This would, in some ways, make it stand out.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Curious as to how it stood out, Dala looked if it would take dollars or some similar earthly money.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Mathan Daer

Dala would see that the phone did, in fact, take Earth currency. During her examination of the phone, she might note that the logo of the company that made it contained Chinese characters.