Weird girl troubles

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
whatever will be, will be just keep going through life the way you did before

but never forget this, memories are experience's and with each experience you grow as a person, by developing your mind around your experiences

Carlan

Nov 21, 2009
I'm going to add my voice to the "forget about her," sentiment. Honestly, it's not worth your time. If she were a friend that you've known for ten years or something then it's worth it. Otherwise? You're in school, working and whatever so there's nothing real inhibiting you from making new friends and she's not worth the effort.

Do be careful to consider the other side of the situation, if only for your own growth and development. Consider if you were possibly too clingy or anything, and if so try to avoid it in future. Either way, move on with life.

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
Move on. If shes acting like this, then she really isn't worth your time. You said you wouldn't care, so go with that.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I've been going down the path of just moving on anyways so it's not hard to stick to it at this point. Though I have no idea how I am gonna avoid potentially seeing her at that damn grocery store sometime in the future...lol

Archany

Jun 16, 2010
Something happened with her that you aren't aware of, she wouldn't have acted like that without a stimulus from somewhere else, maybe the new boyfriend doesn't like you or something and she's just submissive, if yall have a good mutual friend try talking to them, see if they know what happened, but something happened that you aren't aware of
however, you should go ahead and forget about her

swenson

Sep 5, 2009
I dunno. Maybe I just don't know enough of the story, but are you sure you weren't just misinterpreting her attraction/friendship as wanting a relationship? Although annoying if true, it's possible she could be attracted to you but still want to just be friends. *shrug* Like I say, I don't really know the whole situation, but it doesn't sound like either of you is purposefully being a jerk or intentionally stringing the other one along. So... I guess if you still want to be friends with her, you should probably still at least make an attempt to be friendly toward her, but at least for now it looks like a relationship is out of the picture.

zama174

Oct 25, 2010
Hader said:
Dude.. Its not worth a sandwich this is your life!

Ok in all seriousness try talking to her.. But just remember the time tested saying. "Bitches be crazy." So maybe she just went bonkers.. Or maybe someone told her you did something that you didn't.. or did... DUN DUN DUN!

Bottom line: Confront her and talk to her about. If she goes crazy.. Then drop her.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Archany said:
Something happened with her that you aren't aware of, she wouldn't have acted like that without a stimulus from somewhere else, maybe the new boyfriend doesn't like you or something and she's just submissive, if yall have a good mutual friend try talking to them, see if they know what happened, but something happened that you aren't aware of
however, you should go ahead and forget about her
My best friend also worked with us there at once, and considered ourselves a tight trio of friends. My friend moved to Washington about the time I started classes this semester though, so he wasn't around physically when all this happened. However he did tell me that she was basically telling him nothing but "bullshit excuses", as he put it. I personally have never known the guy she is going out with now, but my friend was a manager at our old store, and says the guy is a total scumbag. His personality is inconsequential to me, I don't care who she is dating really, but if what my friend says it true it just adds to the confusion of her actions at best.

swenson said:
I dunno. Maybe I just don't know enough of the story, but are you sure you weren't just misinterpreting her attraction/friendship as wanting a relationship? Although annoying if true, it's possible she could be attracted to you but still want to just be friends. *shrug* Like I say, I don't really know the whole situation, but it doesn't sound like either of you is purposefully being a jerk or intentionally stringing the other one along. So... I guess if you still want to be friends with her, you should probably still at least make an attempt to be friendly toward her, but at least for now it looks like a relationship is out of the picture.
While always a possibility I will not rule out, I will say it is highly unlikely from my standpoint. As I said, I did ask her on a date, and she did accept, rather ecstatically to my surprise. And she seemed fine with it up til that point of last-minute-cancellation.

I did make one small attempt to try to have a friendly conversation with her, and it ended badly as I said, despite me trying to just be a reasonable friend about it and leave any trace of our past interest of each other out of the conversation in hopes to just keep a friendship.

zama174 said:
Hader said:
Dude.. Its not worth a sandwich this is your life!

Ok in all seriousness try talking to her.. But just remember the time tested saying. "Bitches be crazy." So maybe she just went bonkers.. Or maybe someone told her you did something that you didn't.. or did... DUN DUN DUN!

Bottom line: Confront her and talk to her about. If she goes crazy.. Then drop her.
She pretty much did go crazy. Last person I would expect it from too, and the only thing I might slightly care about is how she justifies her actions towards me, and our friendship, to get where she is now. Honestly, if I had done something like that, I would have a guilty conscience for life. But that's just me.

Also, odds are her new love interest didn't say anything about me, considering the fact we never knew each other in the slightest. I guess he could have said some things, but nothing too personal really. I can't even remember his name and he would only know mine through her or by the fact I was indirectly his manager for a year. How ironic...

Rouse

Dec 2, 2010
I still don't quite understand what exactly you did to piss her off like that.

Try sending her a serious mail, explaining how you feel. If she responds to that, then there's still hope, if not - forget about her.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Rouse said:
I still don't quite understand what exactly you did to piss her off like that.

Try sending her a serious mail, explaining how you feel. If she responds to that, then there's still hope, if not - forget about her.
Did try that, if my 2 small attempts at talking to her and getting the "fuck off" response (literally) was enough of a closing statement from her. Which is the confusing part, like I said, since I don't get wtf I did either.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
You didn't really say it but I gather you moved away for Colledge? Maybe she was interested and then you moved away, which she took to mean "sorry, I don't like you"? And now she's mad...?

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Wolfram01 said:
You didn't really say it but I gather you moved away for Colledge? Maybe she was interested and then you moved away, which she took to mean "sorry, I don't like you"? And now she's mad...?
Something I considered, but thing is I didn't move far away to merit that reaction (at least from my point of view). Only far enough to live on campus and make school easier for me since I am taking 15+ credit hours at the very least, but I can visit on weekends and some weekdays if I really wanted to. Plus, this is my second year here, and the same situation as far as travel goes, and we had no problems maintaining ties the first year, before this shit hit the fan.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Hader said:
Sounds like, to me (and this is just a wild guess), there was something else going on that you were unaware of.

Either way, it's irrelevant. You did the right thing. It sounds as if you were very good to her and she threw it away. My advice would be to move on. Sure, it's frustrating not having closure - but some things in life we never get closure for. You'll put it behind you after a period of time and you'll laugh about it!

It sounds like just one of those things. Judging from her actions, she probably wouldn't of made the best girlfriend in the world anyways! :D

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Kortney said:
Hader said:
Sounds like, to me (and this is just a wild guess), there was something else going on that you were unaware of.

Either way, it's irrelevant. You did the right thing. It sounds as if you were very good to her and she threw it away. My advice would be to move on. Sure, it's frustrating not having closure - but some things in life we never get closure for. You'll put it behind you after a period of time and you'll laugh about it!

It sounds like just one of those things. Judging from her actions, she probably wouldn't of made the best girlfriend in the world anyways! :D
Already did laugh a little bit, my friend visited me last week and said he would beat me if I didn't...harsh terms.

Guess this does mean I need to find a new place to buy my food at though...

zama174

Oct 25, 2010
Hader said:
Snip! most of it...

She pretty much did go crazy. Last person I would expect it from too, and the only thing I might slightly care about is how she justifies her actions towards me, and our friendship, to get where she is now. Honestly, if I had done something like that, I would have a guilty conscience for life. But that's just me.

Also, odds are her new love interest didn't say anything about me, considering the fact we never knew each other in the slightest. I guess he could have said some things, but nothing too personal really. I can't even remember his name and he would only know mine through her or by the fact I was indirectly his manager for a year. How ironic...
I'd say give her one last shot. If she is still and standofish bi*th then walk away.. And keep buying food there! Don't let her win! Its a sandwich man! (FYI.. Just trying to really polish this new meme.. I think its coming along well!)

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
zama174 said:
Hader said:
Snip! most of it...

I'd say give her one last shot. If she is still and standofish bi*th then walk away.. And keep buying food there! Don't let her win! Its a sandwich man! (FYI.. Just trying to really polish this new meme.. I think its coming along well!)
Haha, alright I won't, besides I was once her superior as well as half the other people there...no hard feelings right? :p
I know I can't avoid it anyways, too many other friends still work there that I intend to visit and my parents shop there all the time. I can't avoid it unless I moved to Russia.

archaicmalevolence

Jul 16, 2010
maybe she's been having a few issues that she doesn't want to mention to anyone. If so better off being nice, not acting like a jerk ( which you probably don't) and not asking here about it. Let her say it if she wants to in time. If not just try and regain your friendship with her, it's worth more than getting your heart broken.

zama174

Oct 25, 2010
Hader said:
zama174 said:
Hader said:
Snip! most of it...

Haha, alright I won't, besides I was once her superior as well as half the other people there...no hard feelings right? :p
I know I can't avoid it anyways, too many other friends still work there that I intend to visit and my parents shop there all the time. I can't avoid it unless I moved to Russia.
... Why Russia? Why not Japan, Or... Somewhere.. Else..