Weirdest/Most Horrible Ways You've Been Woken Up.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
we did the coffee table one to a friend once! knocked himself clean out! it was epic!

worst way ive been woken up... hmmm... probably to a brown recluse spider on my chest... when i was topless... not.freakin.fun. i shrieked, slapped it against the wall, grabbed my boots and jumped up and down on it... repeatedly... until it was deader than dead.

oh, as a note, if you jump screaming out of bed, while in a motel, topless, make sure the curtains are drawn, other wise the two frat boys walking past get a free show and dont leave you alone until you leave the STATE.

best way... girlfriend snuck in... under the covers... *explict details withheld*

Talminator

Aug 5, 2009
Probably the worst happened at 4am in the dead of winter on my 18th birthday. I'd gotten completely hammered and passed out, so my friends decided to handcuff me (burying the key in the garden for me to hunt for at a later hour), then rolling me up in a blanket and carrying me outside into the pouring rain, fastening my legs together with a lot of duct-tape and leaving me on the trampoline. I was awake for most of the proceedure and was unbelievably cold outside, but was completely unable to move and get myself back inside.

Extasii

May 22, 2009
hmm...
I'd have to say cuddling with my ex-girlfriend.
We fell asleep watching a movie, and while asleep, she pulls a 180 and slaps me HARD across the face.
The ensuing "WTF!" woke her up.
And somehow, she still ended up being the pissy one...

Rommel_23

Apr 17, 2011
I was sleeping in a bunk bed, on top of course. Had a dream that I was
falling off a building and as I landed in the dream, I landed on (and through)
a wooden table. Never felt like a WWE wrestler in my life until then.

Johnny Reb said:
just imagine waking up like this everyday for 13 weeks

It sucks and I hated waking up to a racing heart. You get used to it, surprisingly.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Weirdest Way - My old cat Azure sitting on my head, meowing at me to feed her well before my alarm was set to go off (she did this a number of times).

Most Horrible Way - My mother grabbing me by the ankle and throwing my ass out of bed.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Heimir said:
Are they poisonous?
Not to people no.

They can leave a nasty gash when they bite that is prone to infection if not covered but thats it.

Always makes me laugh when I hear people say "they are more scared of you than you are of them" to which I call bullshit.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Odd: The Wind whipping my face as my friends literally tied me to the top of a car and drove with me on top. and it didnt help that I woke up right while we were in a tunnel.

Most Horrible: (again, my friends) started a fire near me, and then starting throwing stuff at me to wake up. When I did wake up, the flames were just starting to catch my clothes.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
I once woke up to one of my arms randomly snapping around and trying to crush my throat in the dead of night. The arm was completely numb and I had no control over it, at first I thought someone was strangling me then I eventually pulled myself together and realised the arm was in fact attached to me. I was able to position my remaining arm between my throat and my other murderous limb. I was stuck in this position for around a minute before I finally regained control of my arm. Not fun I can tell you.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
Take your pick:

My cat throwing up on me.
Surprise spooning at a sleepover.
Surprise bear outside my tent.
Surprise flooding in my tent (from rainwater, not piss).
The snoring of a cabin-mate that was so loud I swear it could have woke the dead if we were close enough to a cemetery.
Flashlight to the face in the middle of the night.

glyphseeker

Sep 19, 2010
I was sick and my nose was stuffy so i was supremely snoring and my sister let the dog into my room which then decided it was a good idea to give me a good ol' french kiss. I think i flung my dog that's half my weight off the bed and rushed off to brush my teeth, gums, and tongue about 20 times

that's what i did that day

ctrl

Apr 19, 2010
those fucking fucking fucking fucking alarm clocks that shoot off across the room and that you have to catch to make it shut up