Well, I'm never doing that again.

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
In GTA IV free roam, I punched a helicopter out of the sky with my own helicopter. It was fantastic.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Me against a full team in big team battle in Halo Reach. I went Rambo on their asses. Strike at them hard and fast then disappear. It also helped that they were cocky since they thought they could beat one person. They were mostly running around and shooting each other for fun.

CptDan314

Nov 28, 2009
In a non videogaming fashion- During a game of Warhammer 40k, one of my squads of Imperial Guardsmen managed to rout a squad of Chaos Terminators... With lasguns...

In a videogaming fashion- Two friends and myself managed to beat two F-22's and a Su-43 while flying A-10's in Ace Combat 6. Even better, we only used FAEB's.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Playing most of Bioshock on Survivor difficulty, mainly while drunk. I Woke up on the floor in front of the 'press start' screen. Apparently i'm good at FPS games after 8 pints and 4 shots of something bright green. Probably a once in a lifetime deal.

Jun 24, 2009
I was playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit at a friend's house, and we were taking turns trying to beat a takedown mission where you have to stop a speeding car before a certain time limit to get the best rank. We kept failing, and just decided to not even try for the highest rank, and just to try to beat the level. So, when it was my turn, I started chasing the car, I deployed a roadblock, which flipped the speeding car, and I accidently rammed into it at full speed. It instantly wrecked his car, and we beat the mission. It only took 34 seconds.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Ten kills in one life as a Pyro in TF2 the other day. I ran around like crazy and killed EVERYONE.

Another "incident" in TF2 a couple of days ago involved me as Scout, The Soda Popper and Hype. I killed 8 people in one life, all of them one-shots due to them already being hurt, and me getting mini crits due to Hype. :3

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
I got Sten in Dragon Age Origins to smile. No really.

Joking aside I think it was getting MVP three games in a row in a Payload map in TF2 as the Spy. I never use the Spy! o_O.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
I managed to headshot every sing person in a TF2 match.

To the point I dominated eight of them.

It amazing how I can't do that anymore.

Midnight Voyager

Jan 7, 2008
Baldur's Gate 2.

Kay, so, endgame. Last damn boss. I am having a hard time of it for various reasons. Everyone in my party is dead except my wild mage. Who is.... quite almost out of spells and almost dead. One wild surge left. Casts it on end boss.

...Odd, I wonder what-

MOOOOOOOOOOO

SPLAT

i killed a damn near-god with a cow dropped from a great height.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Another lie/brag thread? *sigh*

I kicked Rayquaza in the face and then he surrendered himself to me willingly.
Oh yeah, and I was doing in on Pokemon Amethyst.
Midnight Voyager said:
...Odd, I wonder what-

MOOOOOOOOOOO

SPLAT

I killed a damn near-god with a cow dropped from a great height.
I change my mind. That was too damn awesome to not be real.

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
Tjebbe said:
How come nobody has yet said "I ascended. With a tourist. As a Pacifist."?
Sorry, I'm an Angband girl through and through.

I did, however, defeat Morgoth as a gnome mage.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Backstabbed a platoon of medics/heavies/soldiers and pyros in TF2 (roughly 8 men). Then I just sat in a corner thinking of what I'd just done. I used to be good with Spy...

Oh and I once flew off a bridge (while driving and crashing a bike) in GTA IV, only to land on an old lady and make her fall into the path of an incoming cop car.

AngryPuppy

Feb 18, 2010
I actually made it past Chapter II & III of The Witcher last night. It only took a few years. I was shocked and amazed and I will never, ever do it again.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
Ordinaryundone said:
33 and 0 in a game of Modern Warfare 2. It was TDM, too
^something like this for me, but it was Black Ops.
funniest thing, I spent my Summer playing TF2 (thinking rationally, working with my team, using tactics and whatnot). I start playing Black Ops and completely dominate everyone who was just running around Rambo-Style (ie. 99% of people who bought the game). ah Firing Range... got a few kills with a shotgun, called in a crate, and made off with a Chopper Gunner and walked away after a 5 minute match with a 22+/3 kill/death ratio

ADeskofRichMahogany

Jan 4, 2010
Punched a helicopter in Crysis. I was just kinda running, and there's this helicopter, and I panic, and I punch it. It was pretty funny.

Then I got killed by the rotors. Still funny.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
TF2. One of the payload maps. Can't remember which. There was a 10 man scrum fighting for control of the bomb, and we were losing bigstyle. I sauntered over and Ambassador-headshotted and killed four of the other team, letting my team mop up the survivors while I rode the bomb into the final terminus while spycrabbing.

Good times. I don't think I'd ever be able to replicate it if I had a thousand hours of playtime though.

Gorilla Gunk

May 21, 2011
My record is 51/9 in MW2, TDM.

I had an LMG and was just booking it from one side of the map to the other, mowing anything in my way down. Got to around 30 when I got killed and had a short deathstreak before picking it up again.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Aliens VS Predator 2 deathmatch, I was average at best when I used to play it, but I remember one session were I was playing as one of 3 predators in some map. At first I started using invisibility to get around and kill other players, I was having a good time so I started taunting everyone I was about to kill (using Predator's laugh). Then the marine and alien players were complaining that we were using cheap invisibility to kill, so I went "what the hell" and stopped using it. Even like that, I manage to score even more consecutive kills without dying (I dare say it was like 40 on the whole playthrough I think, only dying the 3 times).
On other map I switched to alien, and the same thing repeated again, I killed a bunch of people either by clawing them in frenzy or jumping at them before they knew what was coming at them, and then I switched to marine and enjoyed some good old shooting, scoring a decent amount of kills.

I believe I was playing with the worse of the worst, because that was seriously unbelievable, although I enjoyed it.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
In HoN, in a gank. I'm puppet master. I see Nighthound trying to get away with low HP, so I use Puppet Show on him before he is able to use stealth. He starts attacking a different player, which then dies. Then he starts attacking creeps and dies. It felt so good.