Well, I'm never doing that again.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
In an original Halo 1 match, one of the first we had played back then, i just threw a plasma grenade from a tower into a region of the map with a lot of cover in it, and hit one of the other team in the head.

It was AWE-SOME-0

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
In ye ol' arcade times.

There was a Tekken machine. And the rule of the machine is the winner got to stay on it and loosers were swapped out, and so on and so on.

I was feeling pretty balla' so I started playing as Jack. Got perfect on first 5 matches. Won the next 20. At the end I just walked away with hands in my pockets feeling like a champion. Undefeated...

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
I once beat the first boss in Super Meat Boy without running. How, I don't know, but I did actually forget I could run, until I beat it. It took, maybe, 400 deaths, but I did it.

Also, in an arcade game, this was the Fast and the Furious game, and the machine had about 30 credits in it for some reason, and my friends and I took turns. Mine never counted, because I kept getting first place, and getting another free credit.

RabbidKuriboh

Sep 19, 2010
pulled off a 14 hit combo finished with an ultra with sakura in ssf4 against my friend and it won the match, my friend was in shock i was laughing my ass off

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Headshoting a witch with a chrome shotgun in L4D2 that was about to tear my innards out (no doubt because I had already fired some rounds around her) while being swarmed by the horde. Which meant my aim was shit. And somehow, one of my shots managed to blow the witch's head off. That was a rush of adrenaline.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
I've done a lot of amazing things, but my favorite is going 52 and 4 on an annex match on Gears 2, before the patches. I was also not host, damn it was great.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
When I beat Battletoads on the NES. Holy christ that tower made me swear more times than what a nine year old should.

Same thing happened when I beat Bad Dudes. Last boss with the bo staff got annoying real quick.
Holy crap! you beat Battletaods..without cheating?? You are a GOD! I could only beat it with save states and infinite lives, and I thought THAT was hard.
For me, It would have to be the time I was playing COD4 and I was doing so good that Punkbuster thought I was hacking and kicked me from the game.

The match started and I through my grenades over to the enemies. I kill 4 or 5 with the grenades. then I run in with my P90 and kill about 15 people right there. At that point my clip is empty and enemies are spawning like crazy, so I duck into a shipping container and switch to my pistol. I get another 5 or so kills and then BAM! Auto-kicked for hacking.

This was all under 20 seconds of the match. I was not hacking. I was just doing so well and I was so inhuman that the hack detection thought I was hacking.
It goes with out saying almost all the shots I fired were headshots.

25+ kills in under 20 seconds!
I shall never get that GODLY power again...

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Sometimes whilst playing zombie games, I just go crazy and everything becomes dead (again hurr hurr) But I can never seem to unleash this power at will.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
On Lost Planet Extreme Conditions on the.... third level I think? When you storm the enemy snow pirate's base, I was moving through the trenches when an enemy VS blocked my path, it was open faced and out of desperation I hit it with my anchor (grappling hook) and got carried right in so that I was holding onto the chassis, I started firing out of instinct.
I hit the pilot.
The VS fell to the floor so I hopped in and opened up on the poor dead pilot's mates.
I have no idea whether or not that's supposed to be possible.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Keepeas said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
When I beat Battletoads on the NES. Holy christ that tower made me swear more times than what a nine year old should.

Same thing happened when I beat Bad Dudes. Last boss with the bo staff got annoying real quick.
Holy crap! you beat Battletaods..without cheating?? You are a GOD! I could only beat it with save states and infinite lives, and I thought THAT was hard.
I only beat both of those games once. Never again would I put myself through such agonizing torture. The Dark Queen was quite easy compared to the level you had to get through before facing her.

And don't get started on how many hours of my life I wasted trying to beat Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for the NES.

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
At SGC 2009 I played Sonic the Hedgehog 1 without looking at the screen and beat it in under 40 seconds. I DON'T THINK THAT'S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO AGAIN!

Sajuuk-khar

Oct 31, 2009
Standing 27-0 on a CS:Source server which was quite busy on de_dust2. Not by camping either. Having a good score on a public server usually isn't too hard, but no deaths is. Usually, someone will sooner or later shoot your face with an AWP or something.

In Command & Conquer 3 winning a 3v3 match which turned into a 1v3 match very soon because one teammate got rushed and beaten and the other one disconnected. My opponents certainly weren't bad, but I took the initiative early on (offense is the best defense!) and managed to hold on to key resources on the map. Unable to break the enemy though, the match took several offenses and superweapon firings (superweapons being uses is in itself quite rare online, them being expensive and slow) for me to be victorious. Definitely one of the best online matches I played in any game ever.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Whenever you see those Halo: Reach players with those special badges such as Hero or Mythic, you might think. "Fuck, we're gonna get owned".

Match starts on Reflection, I quickly head towards the balcony, pick up the Sniper Rifle, look down and see that Mythic badge guy heading towards my location. He jumps, I instantly headshot him. He quit shortly afterwards.

Perhaps I destroyed his morale instantly but regardless I felt so awesome that match.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
It was in prototype. I was using the groundspike move to finish off a damaged tank. However, rather than being impaled and then blown up, the tank shot vertically into the air and hit a helicopter, blowing both of them up.
Another one was beating a Cyberdemon with my fists in Doom II. Never again...
I'm not sure if this is perfect aim or chance, but I beat Richter in Castlevania: SOTN with one single throwing knife. I must have hit that orb I guess.

RobinHood3000

Dec 24, 2008
I managed to get the Rayquaza trophy in Super Smash Bros: Brawl. Yeah, that never happened again, even when I tried on a different friend's Wii.

For a class, I was playing Pac-Man Vs. with three other classmates. 7000 point threshold, and the game was coming down to two guys switching between playing as Pac-Man and a ghost, creeping up on a win while I was still at 0. I managed to run through a Power Pellet and catch Pac-Man on the other side. Went from 0 to 7000 in one turn as Pac-Man, including a triple-kill on all three ghosts at one point. Mwahaha.