Well, I'm never doing that again.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Once, back when Company of Heroes Online was actually online, I manged to win a round with one engineer. Not a squad, just one. I cloaked him, gave him demo charges, and sneaked around, blowing shit up while distracting the other guy.

Another time, the guy I was playing against dropped out, from lag, and when this happens, the AI takes over. It didn't. I just walked in with my army, and no-one shot back. It was fun.

Xealeon

Feb 9, 2009
survived a full wave on Hell on Earth difficulty in killing floor after the other 5 people died within the first 30 seconds

had to kill 4 scrakes and 2 fleshpounds + all the other less-threatening creatures. Did it as a zerk. Felt accomplished.

*edit* I forgot about the time me and my friend managed to kill a Panther in Darkest Hour: Europe 1944 using a Stuart light tank. We were both just sitting there for 5 minutes after going, "bwaaaaaaaah?"

SonicKaos

Jan 21, 2011
Used a tank to destroy a helicopter in BFBC1... 3 times in one match. That entire match was gdlk period.

Also, sniping the pilot out of a full helicopter in BFBC2: Vietnam. Watching everyone else fall to their death was both an incredible sight, and hilarious at the same time.

philip1228

May 8, 2011
A Call of Duty-like sniper "trickshot" on TF2. I did a 360 degree spin and no-scoped a disguised spy.

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Beating levels 57, 58, and 59 on the Tower of Lost Souls in Soul Calibur 4. When I finally beat those levels I was filled with the desire to cry. I didn't even care that I got the shit kicked out of me by Algol immediately afterwards on the 60th floor, I was just so happy to actually beat that 3 level set and unlock the 60th floor. I eventually beat Algol legitimately, because Namco had patched the exploit that made Algol ring himself out, not that I would have used it if it still existed.

Note: Use serene music, induce inner peace to augment ass kicking.

Fenix7

Jun 14, 2011
Being the MVP in a DotA match with people that played 10 times more than me and were generally much more skilled, and with a hero I usually suck with too!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
74-14 COD MW2. I got a chopper gunner for the first time in my life. I lurv my ACR :)

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Hisoutensoku, against a tournament-level player. Note that I've been playing for a year but can't figure out combos. Also he's using Yuyuko, who, uh...

She's a bit broken, let's leave it at that.

Lost the first round. Then I get a perfect on round 2 and a close one on round 3, which involved a spur-of-the-moment 32 hit combo that had a spell card (super move) thrown in.

Next match, everything's back to normal and I get completely stomped.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
When I did the Call of Duty 4 FNG training course level in 13.45 seconds. I was never able to replicate that moment again.

Also, on a Black Ops wager match, Sticks and Stones, I was 2nd place, and in the last half a second (literally) I luckily managed to Tomahawk 1st place from across Nuketown. I was too amazed to even show any emotion at that point :p

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Caught MewTwo with a Pokeball on the first try.

Thought I'd never do that again.

Next playthrough, I did it again.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Bringing down a chopper with a stray rpg on BFBC:2. Reaction was absolutely hilarious, it was 20 seconds into a rush round :)

LoFr3Eq

Oct 15, 2008
4 Things...

1) I beat hard Minesweeper in 131 seconds.

2) During a game of Crash Team Racing, I was racing this girl who apparently was as good as me. I didn't believe it at first, but yep, sure enough, she's good.

We were playing one of the more challenging tracks (Hot Air Skyways, you can fall off the edge most of the way through). So I did the cheapest thing possible. During the second to last lap I threw a bomb backwards and watched her screen for when it was close to her (juiced up bombs have a massive blast radius), and detonated it. She got hit, bounced like normal for a while, then fell off the side, which should have caused a respawn. Instead, she found herself on the lower level of the track about halfway back. With one lap to go, it was still close.

To this day I have tried and tried to get this to work again, but I have never ever gotten it just right.

3) I beat Heihachi on ultra hard in Tekken 1.

4) On a pokemon releated note, I caught a Snorlax in Pokemon Blue first try in a pokeball.

Jaccer

May 2, 2009
Once on a game of L4D me and my brother were playing versus online. Him and I were split-screen while another guy was on our side. The other side had four people. We were the infected at the start. Within a few minutes of the match, me and my brother were on two of the survivors that were straggling behind (Me Hunter; him Smoker). The other two players tried to return for them, but the third player (Boomer)managed to boom them before they could make it. With the zombie horde attacking them, and the others incapacitated, we quickly jumped on the remaining two. We won the match within 5 minutes. They all quit right after.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Playing inFamous. some friends were watching.

So I shockwaved a into the air- and for some reason, it went fucking flying. We laughed, and I kept walking. Then it landed, so I turned the camera. Turns out the flying car hit ANOTHER car, right behind me.

We got a shot of Cole walking dramatically, with a massive two-car explosion behind him. We were stunned.

C2Ultima

Future sovereign of Oz
Nov 6, 2010
At the start of the Dead Center campaign in L4D2, I was a charger, and I knocked all 4 survivors off the building for the insta-versus win. That'll never happen again.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
Playing GTA4, getting a ride to the top of the tallest building I could find and hurling myself off of it. I fell for a while before slamming into a pole near the ground, flipping over it and landing. Despite the obvious internal organ desctruction, I somehow stood up. I was so surprised that I wasn't really paying attention, and wandered out on to the road where I was immediately stuck by unseen on-coming traffic. Then I died.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but the timing was so perfect that I was laughing incredibly hard; it was just amazing.

Beyond D espair

Nov 11, 2009
Was playing "Kirby Air Ride" (for some reason) with two good friends of mine, when I pulled off something unexpected.

My brother - who was in last place in a four person race - shouted at me to do something to stop our friend who was in second. I was in first, gliding through the air to the finish line, when I decided to listen to my brother last minute and suddenly dropped my vehicle down out of the sky. Amazingly enough, I happened to slam my ride down on top of my friend who was in second, and ended up destroying his vehicle and throwing his kirby to the finish line, unable to cross it. I still came in first place while my brother came in second, just beating the com that was there. My friend didn't finish the race and ended up losing the game.

We all had a good laugh over it in the end though. Still, the chances of that happening, I don't think we could of done it again. I don't know what possessed us to play that game, but we were pretty bored at the time.

TheJazzyH

Jan 7, 2011
In Pokemon Platinum, I caught both Dialga & Palkia with one Ultra ball each. I did weaken and paralyze both of them, but I was still stunned nonetheless.

Also in Transformers:WFC I went 17 kills - 0 deaths as a scientist in TDM a month ago. Yes, a scientist, and not even as an offensive scientist, a mere support scientist carrying an energon repair ray and photon burst rifle, which is surprising since the scientist is the weakest class in the game. I did rack up a lot of kills using the nucleon shock cannon killstreak, but otherwise I'm still wondering how I pulled it off...