We're The Good Guys Now

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
If only things were really like this. He did at least recommend that as an offline user I get a Xbox 360, which works out wonderfully since I already have one, while ire, age, and disinterest will fill my library with many used games to enjoy until Xbox 2 is announced and Microsoft at least tries not to urinate on me on purpose.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
rasputin0009 said:
Ya, I melted a PS3 slim right before Skyrim came out. Had it in a cupboard running for hours on end. No airflow realky fucked it. I just bought a new one when I got Skyrim because I was just too excited for that damn game. I might buy one of those laptop fans and put that underneath the PS4 just in case.
I think "New Generation Console" and "Cupboard" don't mix anyway... I expect that even the WiiU generates to much heat.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
HAHAHAHA... Pretty much what happened... let M$ know that consumers are NOT their bitches... we OWN their stock! by buying / not buying their products! "...ownership is changing..." "...we have a system that is offline, it's called Xbox 360..." is NOT the way to comment to your costumers that are paying for their "hobbies" so you can sent your kids to college...

Sony is smart, smirk, but smart. They know what their consumer/customers want, and they deliver just that...

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Ultrajoe said:
There's two possibilities here; They meant to do this all along as some sort of perverse PR trick, or they honestly needed a wave of revulsion to tell them their insane schemes were a little on the nose.

And both of these options are terrible, terrible things.
"Keough answered this speculation by saying "We're not that dumb, and we're not that smart"

It's about New Coke but I think it fits this conspiracy theory just as well.