Westboro Baptist Church, Wikileaks Troll Steve Jobs' Death

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
You know I don't condone violence on anyone, I accept everybodies opinions and beleifs equally until it comes to these assholes. Someone needs to take a flamethrower to one of their pickets and cleanse the earth of these abomonations.

And no I am not a fanboy and I am not ranting on Mr. Jobs behalf I just despise the Phelps family.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Capitano Segnaposto said:
RoseArch said:
Sometimes I wonder how people allow the world to be in the state that it is today. And then I watch the news and see crap like this, and I wonder how we are still around.
The smart people from hundreds of years of Darwin's Theory. Now however even stupid people can breed. We truly are damned.
The fuck are talking about? Fucking hell, the misuse of Darwinism by smug people who think they're intelligent is getting more annoying than the WBC. Average intelligence is rising, education is becoming more common and your misunderstanding of basic evolution is disturbing.

Anyway, WBC are cunts, Julian Assange is a dick. It's good to have people that are such ridiculous scum we can all bond in disliking them.

moretwocents

Jan 20, 2011
Sorry to say, I never had faith in humanity to not dance on a good man's grave, so I'm really not that surprised.

fwiffo

Sep 12, 2011
ciasteczkowyp said:
pure trolls, move along guys. no controversy here, just attention grabbing juvenile people.
I agree. The escapist shouldn't even report this. We need to hit the "ignore button" on the Westboro church and move on.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
I know that they are attention seeking ass holes and I am just giving them what they want, but can some one please just kill them all ready? Come on it will be a honest "mistake". In fact lets just get one of those Toyota's with faulty breaks.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
silent_noir_67 said:
Greg Tito said:
"God created iPhone for that purpose! :)"
The iPhone 5 is coming out soon...what's the purpose for THAT then?

I honestly think that there is nothing that Westboro WON'T picket...I can't even start on how pissed off they make me.
I dread to think of Will Young's funeral...

I Have No Idea

Aug 5, 2011
Ugh. These jerkoffs destroy the name of Christianity everywhere. Most Christians are definitely not like this, but since these guys are so vocal about their hate everybody think all Christians are like this. Makes me sad.

I can't hold myself back when I say that I hope when one of these idiots dies, a bunch of people picket their funeral.

cookyy2k

Aug 14, 2009
arc1991 said:
silent_noir_67 said:
Greg Tito said:
"God created iPhone for that purpose! :)"
The iPhone 5 is coming out soon...what's the purpose for THAT then?

I honestly think that there is nothing that Westboro WON'T picket...I can't even start on how pissed off they make me.
I dread to think of Will Young's funeral...
Will Young should be fine since he's British and so if, as is likely, has his funeral in Britain the WBC can't picket it.

I Have No Idea said:
Ugh. These jerkoffs destroy the name of Christianity everywhere. Most Christians are definitely not like this, but since these guys are so vocal about their hate everybody think all Christians are like this. Makes me sad.

I can't hold myself back when I say that I hope when one of these idiots dies, a bunch of people picket their funeral.
I'd certainly be up for a trip to the colonies to do a spot of picketing those tossers.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Right enough of this shit.

Forced euthenasia anyone?
With a fucking flamethrower.

The WBC are a sack of evil, hateful fuck-sticks anyway, no surprises there, but Wikileaks? Sure they've done some stupid shit, posting info that could potentially be valuable to terrorists on the internet, but I wouldn't have associated them with this kind of dickery.

geizr

Oct 9, 2008
Westboro Church...just...wow. These people suffer delusional insanity. Even the most devoutly religious has to distance themselves from these lunatics.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Okay, I've just come back from suspension, but I am willing to say this at the risk of being banned.

I honestly hope that a riot breaks out at Steve's funeral. I hope this so that WBC can have the shit kicked out of them, because they are fucktards.

That is all.

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
captaincabbage said:
Okay, I've just come back from suspension, but I am willing to say this at the risk of being banned.

I honestly hope that a riot breaks out at Steve's funeral. I hope this so that WBC can have the shit kicked out of them, because they are fucktards.

That is all.
What would be more awesome is that the leader of WBC dies and people picket his funeral. That would very sweet irony.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
I think that as a society, we should be proud that even the most delusional criminal insane wacko's are allowed to form an opinion in public.

That said, I distinctively remember the bible said you're not supposed to be a dick.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
C. Cain said:
That's rather tasteless. I'd be a lot more outraged if it wasn't for the delicious irony.
Dude, your avatar says everything about this.

Seriously though, why are people assholes? Isn't the world in bad enough shape without sixty percent of the population being a bunch of insensitive fucks?

Ok, rant over. You can return to your desks.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
There's not even any controversy here. It's just wrong.
I've never been a fan of Steve Jobs, much less Apple, but have some respect. Westborough is just downright evil.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Troll harder guys, I think there is someone in rural Uganda who doesn't know you're the biggest ever yet.

Any notion that you had that maybe WBC was just a bunch of nuts can now be vanished. They just love to troll. (Personally I think god should send them a message from his iPhone that says "Steve Jobs is up here with me, u mad?").