Westboro Baptist Church, Wikileaks Troll Steve Jobs' Death

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i recall making a thread about WBC getting eradicated and i had hate mail for 2 weeks

now i see people who were sending the hate mail to me posting in this thread about how the WBC should get beat up or killed.

Flawed Logic is Flawed

Yes i still believe that WBC should be eradicated its a grp of people who hate everyone just because there different.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
I think it would be hilarious if someone dressed up as "God" and picketed one of the WBC's pickets. It'd be a Troll-ception, not only that but that guy would become the next internet hero.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
So the Church doesn't understand they're hypocrites... That's sad, yet understandable.

MrPanafonic

Oct 4, 2011
silversnake4133 said:
I think it would be hilarious if someone dressed up as "God" and picketed one of the WBC's pickets. It'd be a Troll-ception, not only that but that guy would become the next internet hero.
challenge accepted

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Why are we surprised? Westboro is being bigoted again. Move on, and honor Jobs in a way that outshines the hate.

Relnik

Oct 5, 2010
That is a terrible thing to do even if you are trolling that man not only died young but he died of cancer i hope they all get personally denied from heaven by god

MrPanafonic

Oct 4, 2011
Nieroshai said:
Why are we surprised? Westboro is being bigoted again. Move on, and honor Jobs in a way that outshines the hate.
Giant iPods with "Jobs loves you" on the screens.... hundreds of them in front of the funeral blocking the WBC from sight

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
That doesn't seem like something Assange would do--he seems to have a better ideal of respect than to do such a poor act; if it is the man, he would be losing some respect from this internet user :I

Funcakes

Jul 17, 2011
So..Steve Jobs is god...and Steve Jobs is in hell. So god is in hell. I'm ok with this.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
Oh, all right... I don't think they'll get to the funeral, he was a private man in life, and will have a private intimate funeral.

That's it I guess, better just ignore this, they aren't a problem.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Assange is an arrogant asshole and this has been obvious since he stepped into the spotlight so i'm not surprised by that at all, and as for the WBC I would just like to say that as a christian I have no idea what bible they are reading because everything they do is contrary to the one I read (heck even my crazy fundamentalist grandfather thinks they are morons) and I would like nothing more than to show up a one of their pickets and start quoting bible verses about love and compassion just to see their reaction, but unfortunately seeing as they are a bunch of ignorant psychopaths they would probably just beat me to death with their picket signs.

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
Thing is...

You either believe in free speech or you don't.
Period.

Either WBC can make stupid ass comments and protest funerals (presuming they are on public property and have their proper permits) without fear of reprisal or violence from those that disagree with them...

Or nobody deserves free speech.

Because unfortunately, there is no "right" or "wrong" way to have the freedom of speech due to it's dual-edge. The same free speech that gives protesters the right to sit on wall street and join unions and protest the eatings of meats and wars etc, also gives people the right to put on weird robes and march down the street declaring the end times are a-coming, provided that the free speech does not involve endangering anyone directly by raising false alarm. Yelling fire in a crowded theater can cause harm, financially, physically, psychologically. Protesting a dude's funeral? Eh, it might cause the PROTESTER "harm" if they aren't protected, but the reality is, it's not inherently dangerous unless people stoop to a certain level that we as a society should honest be above by now.

The reason WBC can continue to do what it does (and probably enjoys it) is because we keep feeding their adolescent immaturity and need for attention. EVERYONE here seems to hate WBC.. we all think those people are scum, but I swear every time someone FARTS over there it makes front page news.
THAT needs to stop. We need to start ignoring them. The media needs to stop reporting ANYTHING they do unless it's a press conference to issue a heartfelt apology to the world for being such grade A butt-holes.

As for wikileaks and Assange... well.. like they say about power and corruption. Eventually, if you wait long enough, you'll see a person's true colors for what they are. I guess this must be Assange's coming out.

Aug 25, 2009
Man, I'm glad the internet stood up for Julian Assuange. He seems like such a nice person!

Yeah, the Westboro Baptists are just insane, and I'd stand by that as a diagnosis, but I thought everyone was all for Mister Assuange, including most people on this website.

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
No matter how witty your rebuttals, no matter how much sense you make, the WBC will never ever:
a) Admit you have a point.
b) Admit they can be wrong, let alone completely ridiculous at times.
c) Get your joke, let alone laugh at it.
d) All of the above.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
I quote Ghandi "I like your Christ but i do not like your Christians". If someone knows when the funereal is i will gladly counter protest

bowserboy26578

Oct 23, 2008
I wish I had the time and money to go down there are counter picket those morons. I wish they'd all just drop dead

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
The only thing I dislike more on this website than time being wasted by other people's ignorance is that I would better informed on how others waste other's time.
Please Escapist, stop making articles about Westburo Baptist church.