United States
Princess robot bubblegum
<youtube=tcKuQEdeaTM>
a simplified exaggeration of men would love a simplified exaggeration of anime

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
he would be watching godannar, giant robots, giant monsters, manly men, stacked women

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Obviously, we'd watch any anime he damn well felt like watching. He's the #$%^ing Duke!

Seriously, if the world he lives in exists only to pad his ego, then the anime he watches exists to do the same. Hence, it wouldn't be impossible to imagine him watching DBZ ("they're awesome though they aren't as awesome as me.") or even Sailor Moon ("Hell, I'd still hit that.")

ragsmorrison

Sep 1, 2010
Berserk, without question. Duke would leap through the television and join Guts in wholesale demon slaughter, then give the God Hand HIS brand.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Generic Gamer said:
lokiduck said:
Oh Anime isn't always for wussy's.
It can be pretty badass at times.
I never said anime was for wusses.

Bawwwwww'ing and stroking your imaginary hurts because someone on a forum insulted one of your (presumably many and varied...*cough*) hobbies?

THAT is for wusses.

EDIT; Not you of course, 'you' as in the non specific third person.
True. I can actually agree with that, as if you don't like what someone says then, ignore them instead whining. I personally just wanted to show some anime that I consider awesome at least XD

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
Orcus The Ultimate said:
EASY question ! it would be BERSERK OF COURSE !

It's about time someone mentioned Berserk.

Duke Nukem WOULD watch Berserk. Then, he'd read the manga.... And wonder why the hell Guts puts up with those damn kids in the current arc...

Though, to be fair, one of them IS helpful...

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
Hokuto no Ken. The show is so manly you will sweat testosterone while punching someone inside out. He might even use the line "You are already dead."