What are questions you are sick of people asking?

MrAkuma201

Oct 28, 2009
I am 100% with you on this one I HATE IT! when people ask me that. Or why don't you have a girlfriend are you gay?

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
A lot. "Are you sure?" Not anymore now that you said it I'm not. "Will that be all?" IDFK now!!!! Plus any question where people ask me person question about my sexuality (bisexual male) on what I would do to a guy.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"Hi guys, will this recently announced game that we've not seen any footage from, let alone seen the recommended specs for, run on my PC?"

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
Why do you have long hair/watch Star Trek/like sci-fi/want to colonize mars/play video games? (and a few others along the same lines)

Captcha: axe to grind

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
"What's wrong?" if I'm not talking.
Ever considered I'm tired?
Have nothing interesting to say?
Don't give a shit about whatever you were just talking about?
Silence does not immediately mean emotional turmoil.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
Father Time said:
Why do you have a sign in front of your house that says Dead ****** Storage?
A few years ago I would've been offended by that. But now that I've grown up a little, I think it's HILARIOUS, thanks 4chan. But seriously, I think that might be means for getting your account suspended. Then again your post count's 4x higher than mine, so hush my mouth, I guess.

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
BoredDragon said:
I don't just mean in threads. It can be you personally, someone else, etc.

For me, it has to be the lame question always asks me online to make themselves seem funny. "Are you bored?"
/facepalm
If you don't understand, look at my username.

So escapists, what questions do you hate people asking?
Any question on a forum that starts with "Am I the only one...?"

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
"Tired of the same old facebook profile?"
NO I'm not I wish that advert would piss off Im not on facebook nor will I ever be now piss off.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Aphex Demon said:
"How did you get that scar on your cheek?"

.... ¬¬
you say "My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself...."

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
Anything interesting happen?

The answer 100% of the time is no but yet I still get asked that at least once a day.

Also anything starting with "am I only only one who..."

The answer to that is no.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
Oh, and then there's that question that everyone who's single just LOVES to hear; "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Why not?". uhg...look, unless you're an attractive prefferably chubby girl who's hitting on me, just don't ask.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
Amphoteric said:
Anything interesting happen?

The answer 100% of the time is no but yet I still get asked that at least once a day.

Also anything starting with "am I only only one who..."

The answer to that is no.
I like your avatar "YOU'RE GOING TO [sub]LOVE ME![/sub]"
Fluttershy is my waifu...

devildog1170

Apr 17, 2009
baconsarnie said:
Why don't you shave?
Anything along that line.
I like having a beard, get over it.
THANK YOU! I feel your pain.

When people ask me what I'm thinking about. I'm thinking my own fucking thoughts!

Froken Keke

May 21, 2011
Cipher1 said:
"Tired of the same old facebook profile?"
NO I'm not I wish that advert would piss off Im not on facebook nor will I ever be now piss off.
Oh, yeah. I hate when people ask me why I don't have Facebook.
Mostly because whatever I say to them, they never accept it, and then they think I'm insane, or something.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
"Did you get a haircut?" No, my hair magically receded an inch back into my head and got neatened u a lot around the edges. Of course I got a haircut.

"Did you get new shoes?" No, these are the same shoes I've been wearing every day since last night when I got them. They aren't new shoes.

"Can you help me with X subject?" (I get asked this one a lot, actually) No, because I'm trying to understand this myself. No, asking multiple times won't get me to help you, because I don't understand this stuff myself and am trying to keep my own ass afloat.

Jun 16, 2010
RastaBadger said:
Why do you want to colonize mars?
Why do you want to colonise Mars? Wow, what a loser. Have some loyalty to your home planet. Geez.

Heh. Only kidding. Just thought it was funny that you're sick of being asked that. How often does it come up?

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Zinkoff said:
People who ask me what I'm sick of.
Wow, I thought I'd see this in the first 10 posts, not the very first, lol.

I'm sick of people asking me what I'm taking in school, like they're pretending to care or engage in conversation.
I'm also really sick of people asking "Whats up with MLP? Why do people watch it?". People watch it because they enjoy it. What else needs to be said about it?