What are some of the worst things?

Arean

Windwalker of Shaundakul
Apr 24, 2008
Any and all diet soda. Holy shit those are disgusting.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
albino boo said:
Barbas said:
albino boo said:
I had a mini stroke at 5 am yesterday morning and I have to say and that's one of the worst things. That and Piers Morgan
I tried that before noon, but I couldn't quite reach.
Unfortunately I wasn't joking. My left arm and left leg stopped working for 45 minute.
Damn. Sorry, I wasn't thinking when I made that joke. I think I may have had a mini heart attack once. At least that's what I thought it was; I was (meaning I am) pretty unfit and hadn't felt anything like it before.

OT: Skimming the top of your head on a low doorway.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
albino boo said:
Barbas said:
albino boo said:
I had a mini stroke at 5 am yesterday morning and I have to say and that's one of the worst things. That and Piers Morgan
I tried that before noon, but I couldn't quite reach.
Unfortunately I wasn't joking. My left arm and left leg stopped working for 45 minute.
I hope you're doing okay now.

Also, it's a testament to how bad Piers Morgan really is if he was still nose to nose with what happened in the 'worst thing' race.
Having watched him slither onto screen a couple of times though, I can see why.
I sometimes wonder if he and Robert Kilroy Silk are in some kind of competition.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Arean said:
Looks like somebody gets cranky without their sugar.

The ongoing bastardation of the Finnish language by callous use of colloquial English.

Arean

Windwalker of Shaundakul
Apr 24, 2008
McElroy said:
Arean said:
Looks like somebody gets cranky without their sugar.

The ongoing bastardation of the Finnish language by callous use of colloquial English.
What are you talking about? Getting the shakes from sugar-deficiency after about half a day is completely normal.

Right?

Fallow

NSFB
Oct 29, 2014
Anything Apple related.

Any conversation where the word 'like' is used more than twice in a single sentence.

Any person that uses the word 'literally' when they really mean figuratively, or simply where it's not needed.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
The way people online (especially on Tumblr) keep using question marks at the end of each and every sentence.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Zontar said:
That tiny flap of no-quite-skin that sticks out between your nail and your finger from time to time. Damn things can't just be pulled out without causing a lot of pain, and cutting them is a pain in the ass to accomplish so the only way to remove them is to wiggle it back and forth until it falls out.
A cooky for this post, and another for whomever can tell me what they are actually called. I've been having way too many of them as of late so I wanna learn what's causing them, and how I kill 'em. I can't do either without a proper term to google.
In other words...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Video games that advertise themselves as RPGs, but then force you to do everything stealthy.
I call them "Stealth stealth games".

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Corpse Juice.

I don't quite know what I mean by that, except it's possibly the worst combination of two words that I can think of (off the top of my head).
-----
Also, when you read a news story or see something that makes you feel racist (or in another way bigoted), like deep down inside you know that racism and prejudice is wrong, but the only logical conclusion you can draw from what you've just witnessed is something that in principle you vehemently oppose.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Sitting at work, needing a fart but not wanting to fart at the desk and risk others hearing/smelling it. So you get up, head to the loo and.. fucking nothing. Not a peep. It has disappeared into nothingness during the trip. So you return to your desk. Sit down. AND NEED A FUCKING FART AARRRRRGH. Bane of my life.

Twintix said:
Fresh coriander is also a big dislike with me. I can't stand the stuff. And while I love Jamie Oliver's cooking shows, he puts coriander in fucking everything.
Get the fuck off my internet. Coriander is lovely and if we're cooking with it, I'll just scarf some down on its own coz it's that tasty. How dare you not like coriander!
Queen Michael said:
The way people online (especially on Tumblr) keep using question marks at the end of each and every sentence.
I know, right? [sub][sub](Surely you knew that was coming!)[/sub][/sub]

sonicneedslovetoo

Jul 6, 2015
The bus arriving 15 minutes early instead of late.
Those bits of lint in your socks that stick to your feet when you take them off and make you think its a bug in the bathtub.
Trying to find a decent pair of sandals in Alaska.
When its too warm out even to sleep with only a sheet but then you end up trying to go to sleep without something covering you up.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Teoes said:
Sitting at work, needing a fart but not wanting to fart at the desk and risk others hearing/smelling it. So you get up, head to the loo and.. fucking nothing. Not a peep. It has disappeared into nothingness during the trip. So you return to your desk. Sit down. AND NEED A FUCKING FART AARRRRRGH. Bane of my life.
Aw hell, tell me about it. That is so fucking annoying.

Even worse are the dirty looks you get from people when you return from the loos without washing your hands. (You didn't actually *do* anything and therefore don't need to wash, but they don't know that.)

breadsammich

May 5, 2011
bliebblob said:
Zontar said:
That tiny flap of no-quite-skin that sticks out between your nail and your finger from time to time. Damn things can't just be pulled out without causing a lot of pain, and cutting them is a pain in the ass to accomplish so the only way to remove them is to wiggle it back and forth until it falls out.
A cooky for this post, and another for whomever can tell me what they are actually called. I've been having way too many of them as of late so I wanna learn what's causing them, and how I kill 'em. I can't do either without a proper term to google.
In other words...
That little bit of skin is called the "quick".

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
Queen Michael said:
The way twenty-somethings in the U.S. do this in real life when speaking.

(Or as they would say: "The way twenty-somethings? In the U.S? Do this in real life? When speaking?")

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Zen Bard said:
Queen Michael said:
The way twenty-somethings in the U.S. do this in real life when speaking.

(So the above sentence would sound like this: "The way twenty-somethings? In the U.S? Do this in real life when speaking?")
If you mean the way their voice pitch goes up at the end of every sentence, then count me in too. This is a pet peeve of mine.

SolidState

May 30, 2015
Babies crying on the bus. Babies crying on the train. Babies crying on a plane.

Just... babies crying. Period.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Sobriety

Human condition

Babies

Life

Capitalism, the free market's obsession with econimc growth

Adam fckin sandler

When you go for a poo on a wonky toilet seat and it slips off a centimetre or two. Positively the scariest millisecond ever to experience.

People that use internet acronyms in everyday speech, such as lol instead of laughing and omg, cba, ladeda etc.

Vinegar.

Mustard.

People that eat vinegar and mustard.

Cheap, nasty wine (see above with vinegar n' mustard).

Being male with mental health issues that go against the social expectancies of self assertion, rendering one useless and obsolete.

Attention seekers that use depression etc as a tool, while actual sufferers get to do so in agonising silence.

Pre hand-wash hand-wash. Why oh why does that exist? What plain of logic do these people work from?

When you're walking behind someone on a long street and they are walking slightly slower than your brisk, normal pace so it forces you to either walk exceptionally fast to overtake them - risking them panicking that you're going to mug them, or slowing your pace to an awkward shuffle - risking them panicking that you're stalking them. (That is probably an anxiety thing).

Okay, one addition; this captcha, when it decides to give me droves of illegible writing. I am on my 10th fckin attempt and am really trying here. What sort of cruel test is this?