What are you currently playing?

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Been playing Fallout: New Vegas, and starting today (once I go pick up my mail) Soul Calibur 5. >:3

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Xenoblade Chronicles. Funner than I expected.
Skyward Sword. Controls a bit dodgy and like to decalibrate.
Final Fantasy XIII-2. I'm enjoying it more than the first I think, and I liked the first.
NeverDead. Good ideas, but a bit mediocre.
Soul Calibur V. New characters suprisingly cool, but they seem to have reduced the attack range.
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Currently on MGS2, and took me a while to adjust. Before then, I seemed to play it like Super Meat Boy.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Super Mario Bros. X - A fan game I found on the net that is surprisingly good esp. considering I usually hate anything fan made.
Skyrim - Good but I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would
Star Trek Online - Thought I'd try it out since it's now Free to Play. Although all the really good stuff you have to pay for, go figure. BTW how many missions do I have to do before I get a frickin' promotion???

I was playing DC Universe Online, but I've gotten kinda bored of it since I can't get any of the good stuff and I've done most of the missions that are not a million levels above me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Skyward Sword.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Bit of Guitar Hero 2, waiting 'til I can get myself down to CEX to pick up the original. Man I miss that game.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Since I'm waiting for Crusader Kings 2 to be released (just one week to go!) I'm playing Silent Hill 3 and Demonophobia to kill time (while I'm not trying to memorize 4 plays at once).

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
LookingGlass said:
KOTOR 2 has one of the slowest and most boring starts to a game I have ever played (the opening area took about 4 hours and should've been 2 at most), but I'm a little over 9 hours in now and it's picking up. Very much just more of KOTOR 1 though, gameplay-wise. The story is much less good vs. evil cliche though, which is nice. I'll be interested to see where that goes (though I've heard the ending is a huge letdown).
Well, you're likely not to predict the ending, but its not nearly as good as it could be.

PS3:
Uncharted 3 (stupid shipyard)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Skyrim

PC:
League of Legends
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Demo (don't have money for the full game :\)
Sonic Generations
Minecraft

Uh, thats it, I think...

Jesse Willadson

Jan 14, 2012
Going thru mass effect one and two in anticipation for three, while trying to ignoir the darkness 2 and swtor (and failing miserably)

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
My current "main" game is Heroes of Might and Magic 3. It's a fun nostalgia trip, and it holds up beautifully, at least in my opinion. I'm trying to run myself trough the campaign.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
For single player:

Dante's Inferno- I've already finished it, but I felt like a short, fun romp, and I'm a gigantic fan of Dante's original book.

Resistance: Fall of Man- I've only recently bought Resistance 3, and realized that while I own the entire series (1, 2 & 3) I never actually played them, so I'll go through all three games.

For multiplayer:

Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine- I'm a huge 40K nerd, and I love the game. The new Dreadnought DLC is fantastic! It says a lot about the game's multiplayer that while I bought MW3, BF3 and others, this is the one that I play almost daily.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Final Fantasy VI (III) - decided to try it since I have very little experience with old school JRPG titles (only played Chrono Trigger). Also considered the best Final Fantasy titles. I like it so far.

I occasionally play FF IX cause I'm determined to finally finish it after 10 damn years. On disc 3 atm.

These two will hold until I get my copy of Metal Gear Solid HD.

Carl The Manicorn

Jun 16, 2009
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I just bought an old 64 at good will and it came with it. So I figured I should play a gaming classic. Also Star Wars Pod Racing because it's fun as hell.

boag

Sep 13, 2010
The Original Knights of the Old Republic.

Im waiting till I finish it before making a thread comparison of Bioware then and now.

Setrus

Oct 17, 2011
Zhukov said:
Currently getting in one last playthrough of Mass Effect 2 before the next one comes out. Gotta get my save files all nice and ready to be imported. As for the game itself, well... it's ME2. Not much I can say that hasn't been said hundred of times before. Great characters, good storytelling, good graphics, cool music, unremarkable combat, shitty planet scanning.
This, wanted another Shepard beyond the two and a half I have now (one male who I played ME2 through twice with different ends, one female Shepard) so I've been doing an engineer run that finished ME1 recently and am now diving her into ME2 for a save file where I've pursued a romance with Liara (mostly out of curiousity, the male Shepard's are with Tali and the other female still single due to the Virmire nuke...but I want to see if I can come to care about the blueberry.)

Oh, and also some Battlefield 3, it's as addictive as I remember its predecessors to be, and beatiful as well as more deadly with the destroyable enviroment. (walls no longer being invulnerable to explosives really makes the battles more fluid.)

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
The Old Republic has being using a lot of my time, time I couldve spent better elsewhere, but it's the frist MMO I actually enjoy sinking time into.

Also been bashing my friends in Soul Calibur 5. My friend got it for PS3 and it was a great nostalgia trip to back when I played fighting games nonstop. For the record, Voldo is still king.

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
There isn't a 'real' game I'm actually playing because of work and shit....
But anyway, I'm currently playing Killing Floor and League of Legends.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
Quite literally just finished my Mass Effect 2 Paragon playthrough, including all the DLC. I ended on Arrival; it seemed appropriate. Now Shepard's good and ready to stand trial in the third game. It's been weird, playing through and wondering at each encounter, "Will this matter? Is it insignificant? Will I be happy about the consequences of this choice? Or will it come back to bite me in the ass?" Guess I'll find out soon. And I always feel this melancholy when I'm reaching the end of a series I love; I'm always reluctant to finish it.

Not sure what I'm going to play now. I have a few unfinished games, LEGO Star Wars and Overlod, but I'm not in the mood for any of them. Guess I'll just kill time on the Arkham City challange maps until inspiration strikes.

Foxpack1

Dec 23, 2010
Re-finished InFamous 1 today, the end twist is just great.

If anyone wants to play Revelations online on PS3 add me :JDLFCFC

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Well I am playing:
Dragon Age: Origins (Got the Ultimate Edition for Christmas and I'm still nowhere near done). I was a bit disappointed at first, it wasn't quite as like Baldur's Gate as I'd hoped, but the more I play it, the more I like the differences.
Far Cry 2 Its amazing, one of the best, most unique FPSs I've ever played, probably the best 'realistic' FPS. Gritty, but not in an overly dark 'Batman' way.
The Ballad Of Gay Tony I bought the Complete Edition of GTA IV a fair few months back, mainly for The Lost and Damned (Which I could never download). I played through The Lost and Damned first, then started playing through GTA IV again. Eventually I played a bit of The Ballad of Gay Tony. The story isn't quite as good as the other 2 so I'm not as hooked to it as them but the silliness is a nice change though.
All on my PS3 which I only have access to every second weekend roughly so I don't really play them as much as I'd like.

I bought Neverwinter Nights 2 for the same reason I got DA:O, but I can play it anytime on my Laptop. I must say that it's not as good as I'd hoped, still very good though, it's just not engaging enough, it's hard to make a truly unique character I find. But that's about it. very good otherwise.

JesterRaiin said:
Dragon Age : Origins.
I must say i'm deeply disappointed. I expected spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate Saga and all i got was one big, predictable, cliched remake of NWN2. I'm still shocked. :|
A remake of NWN2? that statement makes no sense to me. I honestly can't see how you could feel that way. I do agree that neither are as like Baldur's Gate that I'd hoped, but they were different in different ways.