What? Are you fucking kidding me? New York Times posts an article advocating against free speech.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Progressives are kind of like the alt-right when it comes to free speech.

My way or the highway.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You do realize that you are showing an article for 2015? they have already proven that FALSE. That is what I am talking about with misinformation. People still believe this BS after they proved it was wrong. He private email server was not wiped, they could recall the data for those 30,000 emails if they chose to do so. Once the FBI received the email server, they found that it hadn't been wiped at all. The GOP congressman that was saying it was wiped was inaccurate, This artlce was after the one you posted correcting that:

"WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 (UPI) — Platte River Networks, the company that managed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton‘s private email server, said there is no indication the servers were wiped.
Deleted emails no longer appear on the device where they were stored, but they can often be restored from the server. Wiping a server permanently eliminates the information.
“Platte River has no knowledge of the server being wiped,” company spokesman Andy Boian told The Washington Post on Saturday. “All the information we have is that the server wasn’t wiped.”

Platte River, based in Denver, Colo., turned over Clinton’s server to the FBI in August. The company first received the server in June 2013, four months after Clinton resigned as state secretary."

These were the people actually handling her email server. Hillary didn't actually delete her emails herself, THIS COMPANY DID, and they claim they can be recovered.
So the management company paid to manage her server said nothing had gone on. Despite apparently the FBI and others seemingly saying stuff had been wiped...........I wonder if some company is trying to avoid being dragged into this mess.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So the management company paid to manage her server said nothing had gone on. Despite apparently the FBI and others seemingly saying stuff had been wiped...........I wonder if some company is trying to avoid being dragged into this mess.
The FBI and others speculated prior to actually receiving the server and going through it. The FBI didn't actually go through the server until late 2016-2017 so everything said prior to that was just speculation. Part of the reason Comey had his arse ripped by the inspector general after they investigated later. The problem wasn't that Comey speculated about these things, the problem w as that he speculated about these things publicly which then the media presented as facts because at that point in the investigation they had no idea one way or the other. To make it worse, Comey publicly criticized Clinton and others for using private email for official business, while using private email himself for official business. They also found that there was no intentional wrongdoing on behalf of Clinton or staff, as everything they were doing was a widespread standard practice at the time, as she was instructed to do so by her predecessor. Basically, when Clinton came on and was briefed by former Secretary of State Colin Powell on how to do the job, he told her to use private email as well. her staff was briefed by his staff and she did not do anything all that different than Powell did outside of having her private server in her home, physically guarded by secret service an d had secret service and an IT firm managing it for her, vs Powell's email server has still not been recovered and could have been sold on Ebay or in some landfill for all AOL knows at this point because they were extremely lax in their handling of such email servers after they replaced them, so essentially Clinton was actually more responsible. not less than her predecessor by having her own email server vs using AOL.

They did not find that either Clinton or her staff mishandled classified information because the information in question was not either not made classified until later or was not properly marked as classified at the time in the heading. That was why no charges were pressed, because there was no intentional wrongdoing on her part.

Last edited:

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Not necessarily the poor, but the only thing that somewhat suits the bill are decentralized social media platforms that use internet tokens.
I wish.
Over here there were 3 start-up companies that offered p2p loans and cash services to circumvent the banks - they were all bought up by the banks in less than a year. It kind of black-pilled me even back then in 2015. Back then was the end of the "boom" of crypto and decentralized networks, before it was noticed and picked up by the big boys.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
I wish.
Over here there were 3 start-up companies that offered p2p loans and cash services to circumvent the banks - they were all bought up by the banks in less than a year. It kind of black-pilled me even back then in 2015. Back then was the end of the "boom" of crypto and decentralized networks, before it was noticed and picked up by the big boys.
You "kind of" became an incel because capitalist institutions did capitalist things? What?

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
You "kind of" became an incel because capitalist institutions did capitalist things? What?
"became an icel" - did you try to write my post back at me with your own words?

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I was a libertarian at the time and had faith in these kinds of platforms. It crushed my spirit.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I wish.
That's the name of the game. If you can't beat it, then buy it out.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
I was a libertarian at the time and had faith in these kinds of platforms. It crushed my spirit.
That makes sense. I was just extremely confused based on the use of blackpill as Shady explained above.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I enjoy the fact that the shape of the country of Chad brought us so much joy through memes
1603220413263.png

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Incels believe if they do not have a jawline like Crimson Chin then their genetic fate is sealed as being unwanted by women forever.

....so, they've learned that humanity has various physical characteristics that they find more/less physically appealing....when discussing physical attraction? Shocker. :rolleyes: