What are You Playing Now / Last Game You Beat

JaKandDaxter

War does change
Jan 10, 2009
Beat Batman Arkham Knight and Wolfenstein The New Order. Loved both games. I can see the frustration with the overuse of the batmobile in some missions and in particular, a number of boss battles. Batman is more of a hands on investigator and fighter, than a soldier behind what is essentially a tank. I will say though that I feel BAK is the most complete Batman experience between Asylum, City, and Origins. And there's a number of interesting side missions you can do other than Riddler if he's not your thing.

Wolfenstein TNO is the first Wolfenstein game in the series I've played. Was going to play the last one, but I completely forgot about it. Anyways the alternative futuristic Nazi's and their highly advance technology, with a likable cast of characters and very wicked enemies. Made for a pretty rememberable experience. I would play it more to do Watt's timeline, but my GameFly subscription is just about up. And I don't have the time to play 16 chapters again in less than a week. Hope to play Old blood sometime later this year.

Zombie Proof

Nov 28, 2015
I'm still playing through Fallout 4's Survival mode beta. I'm never playing the game any other way ever again. I'd glommed over so many game play elements because the normal game's balance hinged so much on instant gratification. There's now a much greater weight to everything and the necessity of engaging a wider breadth of the game play elements has been greatly increased. It fills the void left by Stalker's post apocalyptic, open world shooter with RPG elements more now than it ever has. Even Fallout 4's whimsey takes on a more serious tone once you've lost an hour and a half of progress because of accidentally stepping on a landmine. That sleep-only save restriction really is the icing on the cake.

Loving this mode.