What are your 10/10 games

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
CINN4M0N said:
Tanfastic said:
... Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask......... and the masks in LoZ:MM Really made for an interesting way to do things in game instead of same ol' Link.) These games are all great, i'd suggest playing them if you haven't.
Ocarina of time is always referenced and quoted as one of the greatest games of all time but I think I liked Majora's Mask better myself. You're the only other person I know of who thinks the same as me, but it truly was better. There are waaay more side things to do, (there's all the ususal: the big quiver, the big bomb bag etc, plus one for each mask), the teleportation system is improved a hundred times over, and morphing into a goron or a zora never gets old. Deku, less so.

Plus it's a break from rescuing Zelda from Ganon.
I think that's what I like most about it, ALL Zelda games have the same basic structure: Save Zelda by going from dungeon to dungeon, upgrading on the way. In MM they turned it around, there's no Princess and the best parts of the story aren't even in the main line (Saving the Ranch's cows for instance) plus the whole time system was refreshing. Most people hated being restricted to 3 days, gave it a bit of a challenge though and if you ever wanted to visit the mountain in Spring time again just redo the boss via easy teleportation.

Replayable bosses, turning into the 3 main NPC types, amazing story and side content, and possibly the best villain of all time made this game better than OoT. Although I still loved OoT, WW, TP, etc. this one takes the cake.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Prince Of Persia: The forgotten sands, No More Heroes.

So yeah. Silent Hill especially because of story.

Thimblefoot

May 10, 2009
I would judge my experience with Oblivion as a 10, it was just fantastic. 10 does not mean perfect in my eyes, just means it was a seriously kick ass game.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
nothing's ever been perfect in my eyes (oh eye's why must you be so picky!) but closest in a long while had to be Saint's Row 2

Oh and Infamous, that was a near spot on!

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
Final Fantasy 7, Half Life and Half Life 2 were perfect in my opinion (well, as close to perfect as you can get in a game)

CoD4 almost, but it's let down by retarded weapon attachments.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
-Mother 3: Officially the only video game that ever made me cry out of emotion. (No game has ever made me cry because of the difficulty, BTW.)
-Half-Life 2: Heck, I've had it for less than a day (and gotten stuck a few times when I had 5 hitpoints and no suit armour to kill 10 Civvies with 20 bullets) and already I'm in love. It's just...I can't think of anything bad to say about it.
-Super Meat Boy: While the difficulty is high the difficulty curve isn't that steep at all. The cute graphics, epic soundtrack and incredibly good controls tie up the whole package beautifully. (And I've gotten up to Chapter 5 with only a keyboard, so SUCK IT, CONTROLLER FANBOYS!)

Off topic note: My Captcha was 'tioVi 191'.

ColeusRattus

Apr 16, 2009
Quite a dilemma we have here. While a perfect game implies to be an absoulte, it can only ever be realtive.
So I define my "perfect" as "perfect to suit my tastes", which is an absoulte with a relative relevance :p

So here are my 10/10 games:

Wing Commander Privateer
Jagged Alliance 2

and with this, i think we can end this thread, as no game mentioned before, and no game mentioned after will ever be as good as those two.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
No faults? Hard criteria, after much consideration i've come to the conclusion that there is only one game I can honestly say I cant find any fault with:

XCOM

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Half Life 2. Still the best industrial AI after 7 fucking years.

And Portal, of course.

Not to forget WipeOut.