What brought you to the Escapist?

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
I joined for a few reasons.

1)ZP
2)Unforgotten Realms
3)My friend Nukey wanted me to join an RP he was making, and now I am in several!

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
My friend showed me the Zero Punctuation review of Halo 3. After that, I started lurking the forums until I made an account

So yeah, I found it the same way everyone else did.

RemSaverem

Aug 13, 2008
I came to the Escapist when it was a highbrow games magazine in PDF, at issue 2. I found it through a link from another games colleague. I found Yahtzee on Youtube back when his "The Darkness" review was brand new, and then was thrilled to hear that he would be joining my beloved Escapist.
Been here a while.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
Came for ZP stayted for Unforgotten Realms, Doomsday Arcade, Loading, Ready Run and the threads

Chappy

May 17, 2010
I was playing a game when someone posten the link to ZP's 'Wolfenstein' and I've been here since.

Nicarus

Feb 15, 2010
Definitely ZP, but I can't remember which one I saw first. It was one of the earliest episodes he did from a couple years back, that much I remember.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
ssgt splatter said:
I came to The Escapist after watching ZP on X-PLAY. Oh X-PLAY, how I love thee...and bob and steve.
Same for me. Damn I miss the old X-Play.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Whilst Zero Punctuation brought me to the Escapist, I stay around for a whole host of other reasons. I love a lot of the articles, comics, videos, and people here, because it's a great community. :D

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
yea ZP, then watched for ages before actually joining. Must of been a topic that i just HAD to reply to.

Edit: Hmm maybe not

topic : Biggest, "I Call Shenanigans!" moment in a game?

My 1st post : Falling to your death (about a 2 foot drop) in l4d

sfd1985

Oct 19, 2010
I stumbled on it today at work and it seems so far to be a consistently pleasant forum. Kinda kept me from working for a while...