What brought you to the Escapist?

mattie411

Apr 5, 2010
well zp though i cant remember which episode
i keep telling everyone about it so more people will join
i am also a big fan of unskippable enn escape to the movies and the reviews/articles

Kyuubi Fanatic

Insane Fanboy
Feb 22, 2010
I was gaming with my friend when he showed me several ZP videos. I went home and started watching them all. After a while I branched to other videos, and when I started reading he forums and wanted to have a voice, I became a member. Now I visit the Escapist daily, and it's weekly line up of videos is an ingrained part of my schedule! ^_^

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
I came to the site because of Zero Punctuation. Watched that for about a month, when I read some interesting forum topics, I started lurking the forums. I lurked for about a year before I decided "Fuck it, might as well register." and then a bunch more time passed and here we are discussing it today

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
ZP, I looked up Crysis reviews, and I found his, and I found it hilarious to be exact. Got hooked, decided to post after sufficient lurking and here I am with 15XX posts...

Xorph

Aug 24, 2010
One day on Facebook my friend randomly said "Name a video game you really like" I said Fallout 3, and he linked me to the ZP video. After spending the next 2 weeks or so watching every ZP out at that point (it went up to Alan Wake, I think) I set up my account.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
I first arrived here because of Unforgotten Realms, oh how I miss it so. The original 8 episodes will always be the best, even though they don't look all that good.

TheMoatMonster

Dec 15, 2008
What brought you to the Escapist?
This: http://www.escapistmagazine.com

Badum tish!

OT: I came for ZP, like almost everybody else. I saw the Pure Pwnage parody of it and the credits at the end mentioned it was based on a real thing, called 'Zero Punctuation'. So I looked it up and watched them all.

sogortheogre

Apr 20, 2009
First time I came here, I think it was because I stumbled across a link to an Unskippable video, and I have been watching videos and getting my news from here ever since :D.