What D&D Character Do You Play As?

Jonny The Kay

Dec 21, 2008
I like to play as a support character in general. For medieval I play as a thief and in modern/futuristic I play as the smooth talking diplomat (usually a priest).

Lyiat

Dec 10, 2008
The Swordmage. I use spells to make my stabby death even more deadly...

PrinnyGod

Sep 25, 2008
I have a tendency to either lean toward monks or those that use stats that shouldn't be used for what they are used for... like Int for AC... and Damage

Go you crazy swashbuckler, invisible blade, duelest combo...

Oh and the drunken master sounds fun to RP

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
profit0004 said:
Cleric of Course...
All hail the mighty Course! Blessed are we Your children, who in Your benevolence You hath taken under Your wing!

...sorry, couldn't resist. Our Clerics usually follow a specific deity, with extra powers and restrictions.

At the moment, I don't play as anything, since I'm the DM. However, when I do get to play, it's usually as a Ranger. Although I'd like to give a Bard a try.

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
I usually play as a cleric, but I'd rather play as a medic (a non-religious healer) because I don't like yelling my gods name everytime I use a healing spell.

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
Multi-class Ranger\Rogue. I find this leads to the most self-sufficient build. He has a some fighting ability and a little magic and thieving skills to sweeten the pot. I guess you could call it the Drizzt build. I know I know pretty lame, but it still works.

Theophenes

Dec 5, 2008
I like Monks and Sorcerors. Monks use cunning and intuition (wisdom) to pummel the crud out of things, and Sorcerors use sheer force of personality to cast spells. Think about it.

Wizards know the rules, and mess with them to get results.
Clerics follow the Gods, and get the magic as favors.
Sorcerors just have enough awesomeness to make the universe be their little gimp. Yay,happy mutant powers.

the_joker1112

Sep 21, 2008
a wizard/psion: you can't stop this power!

or i got for my awesome rouge/bard/sand shaper.

sand form, bottle of sand, control sand, luliby, then sneak attack, the grapple, twister, crush, thrown down, and slip sand, then let suffacate.

didnt expect to fight the ground, did you?!?!

ah, 3.5, the defanition of power.

he he he.

RidleyValiant

White Knight
Nov 12, 2007
Paladin, always a Paladin, devout religious nutcase running into battle screaming my Lords name at the top of my lungs.

PrinnyGod

Sep 25, 2008
Theophenes said:
I like Monks and Sorcerors. Monks use cunning and intuition (wisdom) to pummel the crud out of things, and Sorcerors use sheer force of personality to cast spells. Think about it.

Wizards know the rules, and mess with them to get results.
Clerics follow the Gods, and get the magic as favors.
Sorcerors just have enough awesomeness to make the universe be their little gimp. Yay,happy mutant powers.
Can i point you to a feat?

Let's you use monk and sorcerer and you use charisma instead of wisdom for your AC.... this makes me laugh...

"I'm a bad ass, there for you can't touch me... fear my diplomatic superiority!"

It's in the complete Adventurer and it's Called Ascetic Mage i believe..