What did you do whilst you were banned?

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
I sat listening to Blue October, waiting for what I presumed to be an error to correct itself.

Oh, and then I played Crackdown 2 a bit. The demo is pretty weak-sauce, it doesn't let you do Crackdown things, you're too crap to enjoy the game. I'll definitely buy it when it's released though. So yeah, that was what I did.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
child of lileth said:
I got really paranoid and clicked the little link for disputing it. lol. I thought I actually got banned or put on suspension with no notice of it or something.
That.

I freaked out, messaged an admin, went for a walk, freaked out some more, got heat exhaustion, ate lunch, freaked out some more, then came back here to find it was merely a glitch of some kind.

Hlain

Sep 26, 2009
Picked my brother up from soccer practice. Going to get my driving license soon, so every time I get to drive is some training.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Jesus Christ, you sure are dependant on this site so much that you can't go without it for an hour.

What did I do? What I do always when I'm on the computer.

I was on mah' dam' IRC!

Also, I went and took a look at Cracked's forums. They're a pretty cool place.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
I panic because shit gotten manic.

I threw a fit, and pitch a *****

I decided to play KOTOR 2...because it was all I could do.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I sent a message to the mods asking what was going on. Then I past the time by watching the latest episodes of Fairy Tail and FMA brotherhood.

ARatherHandsomeGent

Jan 24, 2010
minutes before I saw it I had accentually pushed the report button on someone, and panicked slightly thinking that was enough to get me banned. I'm now relieved that it was just an error.

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
I panicked, then I sent a pleasant message, finely detailing how I'm a wonderful guy on the inside (Please, oh god please let me back christ I'll be your slave for ever!) Then I played Morrowind and laughed quietly to myself as I ate forcefed a Dark Elf my claymour. Then I came back and hey ho all was once again right in the world. Yeah, the irony is I only have like 90 posts over the course of almost a year? I just dont like the idea of being banned.
Oh Oh Oh! Embarrassing afterthought when I saw the big BANNED thing on OP, I freaked out!

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I prayed at the nearest church [sub]Sarcasm[/sub] and then went swimming at the nearby gym.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
First, I sent a polite and well-formulated inquiry to the moderators via the "If you feel that you're getting this message in error" - link. Then, while waiting for an answer, I went and played Saints Row 2 for a while.

When I returned to The Escapist, the problem was gone.

And that's how I learned that video game violence is the solution to everything!

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
I submitted a ticket regarding my inability to post, but I was quite apathetic and calm about it. "Meh" I thought.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
I yelled "No fucking way, how the fuck did I... was it that fucking Nazi comment? Fucking fuck that was a fucking joke! I got fucking banned for that? ************!"

and then emailed people and tried to send PMs, sent a message to the mods apologising for my behaviour, asking them to apologise to whoever I had offended, and also asking to see the post that got me banned. I then went through my post catalog trying to find the offending post.

At some point I joined a user group.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
I've only been put on probation once when I was new here.

I wasn't even sure what the consequences for it were so I was worried I guess.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I haven't been banned here, but when I was banned on Unforgotten Realms I was like: Dude, wtf? Why?! And when I was banned on Youtube, I was like: Holly sh--! NO! Of course after my YT banning I got my act together and I am never posting an AVGN video ever again on my channel. But on Unforgotten Realms, I rejoined and eventually got Non-Adventurer status. I guess that forum just isn't good for me.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Wait, what? You mean everyone was banned, or just some?
Because I was almost al day here and haven't noticed anything.