What did you name your Skyrim character?

GarryIsTheHero

Apr 30, 2011
I went for the totally mature route. I went for an aristocratic Redguard name, Titties (Y) :D Funniest thing ever was reading Kodlaks journal and seeing "Titties will be the new Harbinger of the Companions" hehe I swear, I'm almost 18! :L

Charles McGuffin

Aug 4, 2011
I was very creative: Dovahkin

I mean, they already named the character in the trailer and I never like to name a character myself.

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
My character is named Dante, because I love the Divine Comedy and hey, who better to go through the Hell of dragons returning than Dante?

GarryIsTheHero

Apr 30, 2011
Evilproduct said:
I created three characters on two different Xbox hard drives for various reasons. All three are Nords and all three of them have names from A Song of Ice and Fire (Eddard, Brynden, and Tywin). I'm considering creating an Argonian profile but I have absolutely no idea what to name him.
Scale-tits?

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
I am simply called Erik.

Partly a nod to Erik the Red, because I'm playing a Nord, and partly because I love The Phantom of the Opera (though never referred to in the musical or movie versions, the Phantom's real name is Erik in the original novel).

lionrwal

Aug 7, 2011
Nord Battlemage named Aer' Shalen.
He doesn't act Nord so his name shouldn't be Nordic.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Romulus, he's an Imperial who looks like Wolverine and is possibly a long lost heir to the Empire.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
My Khajiit is named Wendy, like me and her last name is Al'Jazira. I thought there was another Khajiit named Al'Jazira in an older TES, but then I found out it's really a news station.

HalfLife205

Nov 22, 2009
Damn, so many good names.

I have a Dark Elf called Drellen, who looks as if he would slit your throat if you so much as breathed near him.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I named my character after me. Because I'm of Scandinavian descent, and I made my avatar look like me. Hooray for Nords!