What do you call MW2?

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
JourneyThroughHell said:
The best campaign and coop I've ever played.
While I can't stand the multiplayer, I did had a ball with both single player and spec ops. Good times.

I call it MW2.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
i dont know why everyone hates it with such passion, probably just following the crowd

i love it and still play it to this day, yes its annoying at times but so is every online FPS

megs1120

Wing Commander
Jul 27, 2009
The Madman said:
MechWarrior 2, because I've never actually owned any of the 'modern warfare' games whereas MechWarrior 2 was one of the best games I've ever played and was highly influential to both me and my gaming tastes as well as the gaming industry as a whole.

Just sayin...
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Modern Warfare 2. I call whatever the most recent Call of Duty is Call of Duty. They arn't my favorite games ever, but they are polished and fun.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Bash on haters, MW2 was extremely good. There is a reason it sold so well, and had such a gigantic playerbase.

I call it MW2.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
Modern Faggotry 2 is pretty popular among my friends.

Or I call Modern warfare 2 - a distincly mediocre and casual gamer FPS.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
The Madman said:
MechWarrior 2, because I've never actually owned any of the 'modern warfare' games whereas MechWarrior 2 was one of the best games I've ever played and was highly influential to both me and my gaming tastes as well as the gaming industry as a whole.

Just sayin...
Trust me, you're not missing much. Modern Warfare 2 can't even compare to the awesomeness that was Mechwarrior 2.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
What's with all this hate for the game? Mad that you keep getting killed too fast or OMG THIS GAME IS BROKEN AND WEAPONS ARE OVERPOWERED?

I personally find this game to be miles better than Black Ops, in that I don't get bored of it after mere weeks while this game holds me addicted for many months... And it's actually fun!

OT: I normally call it MW2.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
A dust catcher maybe? That's all I have called my copy for the past 2 years since I foolishly payed for it.

Reveras

Nov 9, 2009
Well I have several names for it: Modern Yoda Shit 2, Modern Mustache Shit 2, Modern Robot Shit 2, Modern Robocop 2, Modern Lolfare 2: Electric Boogaloo, Modern Shamwow Shit 2.

Take your pic.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
ITT: MODERN WARFARE 2 SUCKS LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID MONEY FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP, MODERN WARFARE 2?! HAH MORE LIKE MODERN WARFAIL 2 LMAO. (Blind hate for MW2)

Yeah, fellas, let's jump on the bandwagon for blindly hating MW2. It's a great game, screw all the haters.