What do you call MW2?

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I liked the single player, I liked the co-op. Multiplayer was fun until everyone figured out where to camp and what cheap tactics to use. I call it Campfest.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Captain Placeholder said:
Really? For me it was just getting stabbed from 40 feet away. That was annoying.
Commando had its retarded uses and removing falling damage was a BS move. I LUNGE BETTER THAN A SPARTAN EVER COULD!!!

Combined with Marathon and Lightweight, it was a recipe for trolling.

Jester00

Sep 22, 2010
bushwhacker2k said:
Wow, best game ever made? I only played a little of the first MW, but it only seemed a somewhat above average FPS, so either 2 is much better than one and every other game ever made or I think you're exaggerating/perhaps do not have that much gaming experience.
it's not like other fps. i played battlefield 2, bc2, mw1, homefront, black ops and maaany singleplayer shooters, but mw2 is different. it's fast and full of action like arena shooters, but unlike quake n stuff mw2 is still realistic (i know that trickshots aren't realistic, but the game as a whole is). that's why i love that game.

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
I pronounce it: Mew Two, though it's always spelled: Shittiest game in the Call of Duty series and one of the biggest letdowns ever.

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
the jolly adventures of sergeant major Wilmund Von Flippystein the Third 2: The Powers of love and LSD on a sunny beach in the beautiful country of Mongolia.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
I call it "The game that is slowing the progress of new and innovative games" or just tGtiStPoNaIG. You have no idea how akward its to use in regular conservation, but i use it just for the matter of principle.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Jester00 said:
bushwhacker2k said:
Wow, best game ever made? I only played a little of the first MW, but it only seemed a somewhat above average FPS, so either 2 is much better than one and every other game ever made or I think you're exaggerating/perhaps do not have that much gaming experience.
it's not like other fps. i played battlefield 2, bc2, mw1, homefront, black ops and maaany singleplayer shooters, but mw2 is different. it's fast and full of action like arena shooters, but unlike quake n stuff mw2 is still realistic (i know that trickshots aren't realistic, but the game as a whole is). that's why i love that game.
Wow, I see, I might give it a try later. Thanks for the reasonable response.