What do you find attractive in the gender(s) you are attracted to?

kalt_13

Veteran n00b
Sep 14, 2008
Body

A pretty face is the most important, but bonus pionts for blue eyes or red hair.

Mind

If shes less intelegent than me or a psycho it doesn't matter how hot she is, nothings gunna happen.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Boobs. No doubt. That's just for first looks, of course. In the long run, personality is much more important.

FullMetalAdam

Jul 5, 2011
mandaforever said:
well Im a girl who loves video games and I want a guy who loves them just like me. It's hard to find a guy who likes video games and is attractive and not socially retarded, however.

Physically, I love tall guys, and a little bit of beard is a plus. I love guys with pretty eyes, and dimples are awesome to me, I don't know why. But a gamer guy with dimples and a good head on his shoulders=yes.
I have slight beard, sideburns and I'm 6'2''. What do you define as a "good head on his shoulders"? I'm writing my Masters dissertation on Gaming, and like to argue. Yet it's very hard to find girls like yourself (well I guess it's the status quo, since my country is very small). Anyway, well done for being cool and I agree with you that dorks/dweebs (socially inept gamers and nerds) really do make life hard. I always notice a lot of nerds that don't know how to follow the most basic forms of tolerable behaviour in public (and I guess getting paralytically drunk doesn't help either). It's like some form of archaic language they don't know of, and when you try to suggest to them to calm down, they get severely worse. It's these types of dudes that blow their chances with the opposite sex, and foster a bad reputation for all other nerds. I wish you best of the luck in your quest, by the way. Plus, I've also noticed that many nerds, gamers (etc) try to put on the nice guy act to get dates? What do you think about that?

rammst13n

Jun 26, 2011
Princess Rose said:
In other women (since I'm bi) I like red hair (I've always been hot for red-headed women), pretty eyes, and nice tits. ^^;; Mine are kinda small, so if I'm with a woman, I like to see what I'm missing.
I'm a guy, but you and I have the exact same taste in girls, red heads are the best

MrA

Jul 26, 2009
Taylor Momsen or something of that ilk. Pretty face and slender :p Sterotypical I know but I like what I like ^^

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
I like my women to be human. And I like humans. And I like other human stuff, too, like coffee.

I'm gonna go do some human stuff on earth with my good friends who are also human and live on earth.

Ravenbom

Oct 24, 2008
Well, I just like girl parts in general.

BUT, the first thing that draws my eye is the waist to hip ratio.

I like skinny girls because the small waist accentuates their hips and I like full figured girls because they have full, round hips.

I like a bunch of girls without much hips to speak of, it's kind of a girl by girl basis. In general though, the waist to hip ratio.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I, too, like your girlfriend's butt I like tomboys. The more a girl looks like one of those inflatable dolls you see on gas stations the more I'll be attracted to her.

ReinnResauq

Jul 15, 2011
I'm perverted and honest enough to admit that I have a foot fetish. While there has to be chemistry and she has to be fairly cute facially, if she has ugly feet it means she's taken a hard and permanent turn into the friend zone. Beyond that, nice legs and a round butt are sure helpful.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Not sure. The soft curves of their body, their voice and scent are things I notice. But I suppose I like it all, it's hard to take out a piece, out of an entire piece of art and say that I like it better when ive just noticed another part of it I like even more.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I'm kind of cruel when I say I like skinny girls. When I say skinny, I mean malnourished -- thin as a twig, even having ribs poke out. I'm not too much of a curves person either, I like smaller breasts more than bigger ones.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
I look for a girl with similar interests to me, a good sense of humour, intelligence, and beautiful eyes.

But tits and ass work for me, too.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
DannyJBeckett said:
I look for a girl with similar interests to me, a good sense of humour, intelligence, and beautiful eyes.

But tits and ass work for me, too.
Eyes are big for me as well. But thats not just true with girls who I'm interested in. I've always had very nice eyes to I like seeing people with eyes nicer than mine. I'll tell a guy his eyes are nice and I'm 100% straight lol :p

When it comes to girls I'm interested in though, they don't have to have particularly nice eyes. I just want eyes that fit the face. For example my girlfriend's eyes are hazel and if she had blue eyes they just wouldn't fit her face at all.

22steve5150

Jul 13, 2011
I like women to be sexually aggressive and adventurous, at least smart enough to hang with me in conversation for extended durations, the great body is awesome but by no means a requirement, she needs to be clean (not one of those people who is comfortable laying around smelling funny on a lazy weekend), and needs to be independent as I want a partner and not a dependent.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
A girl who has a sense of a humor, a good personality, and isn't as dumb as a doorknob. Oh looking fiiiiine isn't a problem just I don't really care.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
22steve5150 said:
I like women to be sexually aggressive and adventurous, at least smart enough to hang with me in conversation for extended durations, the great body is awesome but by no means a requirement, she needs to be clean (not one of those people who is comfortable laying around smelling funny on a lazy weekend), and needs to be independent as I want a partner and not a dependent.
Gonna have to agree with the adventurous thing, not so much the aggression thing though. I'm a fairly small guy in build, a bit more than 6 feet with a girlfriend who is the same height as me, so sexually aggressive could potentially harm both of us lol. And yeah smart enough to hold a conversation and put in actual thoughts rather than just repeating my thoughts with different words (or not).