What do you find attractive in the gender(s) you are attracted to?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm basically attracted to the usual things that men like about women, but on a more specific note... I like long dark hair, a decent personality, and moxie. You know, a girl who is clever as hell and isn't afraid to use that wit.

That's why I fell in love with black-haired girl who enjoys being sexy.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
lisadagz said:
Girlfriends seem like too much high maintenance. Also it's harder to find one who wants to sleep with me. >_>
Hmm, assuming you are a girl that high maintenance should be nothing out of the ordinary.
And if you want a guy without a penis howcome sex is important? I would imagine you avoid it like the devils taint.

See all this woman logic is confusing to us guys, other women would get you right away.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Mr.K. said:
lisadagz said:
Girlfriends seem like too much high maintenance. Also it's harder to find one who wants to sleep with me. >_>
Hmm, assuming you are a girl that high maintenance should be nothing out of the ordinary.
And if you want a guy without a penis howcome sex is important? I would imagine you avoid it like the devils taint.

See all this woman logic is confusing to us guys, other women would get you right away.
Haha, I've never met a girl who gets it, they just think I'm weird. XD I hate confrontation and effort so wouldn't want a high maintenance partner (and also as a result am low maintenance/eager to please). And sex is, unfortunately, desired by most people as a requirement for companionship. I actually just meant it's harder to find a girl who'd be willing to date me, but wording it that way makes it sound like I'm a loser rather than just an owner of the wrong genitalia.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Physically, It'd be simpler to make a list of things that I don't find attractive. I don't really care about hands and feet, bar some kind of extreme(Freakishly large or small, really dirty, or a really bad scar), the same goes for ears, noses and belly buttons. Other then that, tits, ass, legs, eyes, lips, figure, hair, skin texture, they all get to me.

In terms of personality... well I'd like to meet a woman who's really smart and loving(Who the hell doesn't?), honest with herself, down to earth and able to keep things in perspective, above all that stereotypical crap, and who's really comfortable with her sexuality.

Realistically I'd just like a girlfriend who understands me and doesn't make me feel alone, people have an odd way of doing that.

mandaforever

Feb 16, 2011
well Im a girl who loves video games and I want a guy who loves them just like me. It's hard to find a guy who likes video games and is attractive and not socially retarded, however.

Physically, I love tall guys, and a little bit of beard is a plus. I love guys with pretty eyes, and dimples are awesome to me, I don't know why. But a gamer guy with dimples and a good head on his shoulders=yes.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Their personality, you could marry the most beautiful bimbo and have a good looking trophy wife but such isn't worth it.

Finding one who's candle burns with the fire in such a brightness that it pours out the stars, their scent, their eyes.

It helps if they look healthy I agree..

And really I look under the skin, bones, blood.. like a delicious burger meal packed in. Mmm I shouldn't say such to much I guess people might think I am crazy ;)

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Boobs, Bo0obhs, boobs, and did I mention boobs?

Physical: Curves, a decent rack, nice butt and all that jazz.

Internal: A girl who is comfortable with herself, a geek like me, A girl who doesn't dismiss things she doesn't understand, respect others opinions, and doesn't use her gender to get make ends meet.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Well, I find a very broad spectrum attractive. I'm an ass man, so I like cute firm butts, but I also like full round ones as well.

I also like short hair and a lot of punk styles. I think it's because it's different.

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
Hair, face and curves, not butt and breasts I mean the side curves and overall look...
though butt and breasts are still at least likable. To tell the truth though medium size is my favorite.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
A nice ass, a good pair of tits, and a love for video games/comics/movies. And something involving a personality or whatever.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Fleeker said:
On I find beauty a few way:
- I need her to have a nice smile and beautiful eyes
- intellect
- good conversation on a variety of subjects, we need to be able to talk about the Simpsons or Family Guy one minute and the socioeconomic implications of strife in the middle east due to not only oil based issues but historical conflicts that date back to the origins of non Mayan and non Mycenaean civilizations (to give and example).
- I need to like her laugh
- Personality
- heart and compassion
- values
- honesty
- and we naturally compliment each other in every way
- and someone that is not only a lover but a best friend...
Sounds like my girlfriend right now :3

I agree with your list. I'm not even gonna be a wiseass since my day's kicked ass entirely.

I left off the physical attractiveness because I have my own opinion on that. My gal is thin, kind of short compared to me, and small in some areas (waist, chest). I love that and I love her.

More on topic: Thin gal, gorgeous, soulful eyes, beautiful hair that has the shine of the sun (although not necessarily any specific color), soft skin, a beautiful smile, a gentle touch, loving mouth, and a wonderful personality.

If my girlfriend happens to read this, I love youuuu~

irtaco

Dec 2, 2009
For me,
Guys- Nice tight butt and alot of facial hair.
Girls- Nice round butt.
Both- Long hair. I loves it.
I'm simple like that.

X123Lewis123X

Jul 26, 2009
i have a thing for tummies, i think it might be because its inbetween tits and fandango but still, my girlfriend doesnt like her stomach but i love it :p