What do you miss from your childhood?

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Having no responsibilities.

Believing that all those baseball cards I was collecting would one day make me rich, instead of simply turning me into an obsessive-compulsive. (No lie, I can trace it back directly to card collecting, where I became obsessed with order, condition, and completion.)

Enjoying writing and believing I was good at it.

Creating massive cities for my Matchbox Cars in the sandbox, including garages which were located under the two benches on either end.

Transformers.

Riding my bike down to the corner store, stocking up on soda and candy, and going back to a friend's house to play video games and get sick.

When Saturday morning cartoons were actually good.

Dagda Mor

Jun 23, 2011
Pokemon Crystal.Just...Pokemon Crystal.There are always other things,but that just stood out.It was the only game I had for my Gameboy Advance,despite it being a Gameboy Color game,and while I wanted some new games so badly,Crystal was just the best game I could have asked for.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
I miss having the summers to fuck around and basicly do NOTHINGGGGG. Oh and having christmas vacation, not JUST christmas day off.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I miss the cartoons, y'know The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog and almost anything from the old Cartoon network, having no responsibilities, my grandfather (he died when I was 9). I loved being a kid...

Atticus89

Nov 8, 2010
Those days where the only money I had to worry about was if I had enough when the ice cream truck came through the neighborhood.

It's strange... I don't see many ice cream trucks anymore. I guess the high gas prices really take their toll on things like that.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
My willingness to be social and open with people.

My relationship with a girl named Kristen, which I still miss... I still have deep feelings of care and love for her too. Thank God me and her still talk... Too bad it's not as much.

My trust.

Oct 13, 2011
I miss not giving a damn about anything except for counter strike, halo and mcdonalds. Now i gotta put up with a fuckin job, money, women, etc. It sucks not being a kid