What do you use for a computer background??

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Trivun said:
Best of the 3 said:
I do like these threads.

What anime is that from? I have a burning need to know, since there hasn't been any news yet on adapting the rest of Umineko no Naku Koro ni to anime, I need to get my fix of chess-based/linked mind-bending anime somewhere, somehow!
The anime is called Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). Although a lot of the time you see the protagonist playing chess and he'll talk in terms of chess (sometimes) it's not about that at all. Set in Victorian England, it focuses around a 13 year old boy called Ciel Phantomhive (my avatar is him). Who suffered the loss of his family and their business. He makes a pact with a demon who then becomes his demon and does his bidding, and fufils Ciels wishes as they fight crime on behalf of the queen.

T'is very good though and I still highly recommend it (Although it is my favourite so that's a bit if a biased view). A review of it done by a friend is done here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.250204-Stupid-Beyond-Relief-Reviews-Black-Butler-Season-1] if you want to know maybe a little bit more.

Jun 11, 2008
Shamelesly low content post but since all I can really do is an imgae here it is.
If you are wondering what it is it is just a wallpaper of a creature in the Guild Wars universe. That particular race is called The Charr. They are somewhat like Humanoid large cats.

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
Currently it's black with some white wording in the corner saying "This copy of windows is not genuine"
And it's not even my fault! My brother exploited the damn laptop to get a free Ultimate code...

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
I hold true to my avatar's heritage.

...But if that isn't a good background...

Ah, it doesn't allow img links, so you'll just have to click here [http://anime.desktopnexus.com/get/198849].

[sub]Yes, cookie for reference - that one person who knows where and what.[/sub]
[sub]EDIT: I mean the reference within the post, to avoid confusion.[/sub]

6urk17s

Nov 16, 2010
This is mine:
http://www.aligoldie.com/wp-content/gallery/wallpaper-nov2010/nuke-cloud-wallpapers_12631_1280x1024.jpg

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
A custom made tf2 background(in Gmod), with a few weapons and a sentry(lvl1)
It isn't pure gold, but I like it enough. So it stays.

Enverex

Oct 6, 2010
Either flat black if I'm feeling boring or something with a bit of a pattern somewhere (still also dark) that doesn't make it harder to read anything that's on my desktop.

I'm not a fan of bright, lively backdrops that make finding things placed on the desktop hard to find.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Best of the 3 said:
I do like these threads.

No surprises there.

My wallpapers change every 10 seconds

Although, there are tons more, these just the ones from the top of my head right now.

Also, I might consider changing to anime.

lewism247

Aug 1, 2009
Tankichi said:
lewism247 said:
This is mine:

You win. That is awesome.

Also. MGS Cyborg Ninja is now my Background lol.
It is isn't it?

And cool, spread the Foxy love!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
stinkychops said:
Why Funny Games?

That movie seemed to me to be an experiment on the audience. Rather than a movie for the audience. Designed to punish its viewers.
I'll leave a link to <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.240632-2-50-Reviews-Funny-Games-2007>this. That should fully explain why I have it on my background. :)

asgardmothership

Jan 17, 2010
Currently, it's Helen Magnus from Sanctuary. It's not a brilliant picture, but for lack of any other one for that series:

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
IT's a black screen with the eye thingy from HAL... as in "I'm afraid I can't do that Dave."

...Well I think it's hilarious.