What do you want in mass effect 3?

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
I want a bunch of flimsy, wooden, unconvincing romances that completely shatter my sense of immersion. Bioware has yet to disappoint me.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
1. A good main plot that ends the series on a high note.

2. Tali and Garrus as squad mates again. Doesn't matter who else joins, so long as those two come along, I'll be happy.

3. A conclusion to the LI sub-plot.

4. Some negative consequences to Paragon actions from past games and vice versa for the Renegades. I don't hate paragons, but it should seem only fair if they end up getting screwed somewhere because of what happened in past games.

5. The return of some RPG elements. Like leveling up individual stats again but not ME1's crap inventory system.

6. The return of the Mako. Flame me if you want, I actually like driving in that thing.

7. A huge epic end game battle between Shepard and the galaxy vs. the Reapers. With important characters dieing no matter what. Certain characters need to die in exchange for letting other characters live. No perfect ending like last game.

8. A conclusion to some of the galaxy's other problems, such as the quarian/geth fued and the Krogan/genophage issue.

9. Wrex. Whether he be a squadmate again or leading the krogan against the Reapers. Make sure he has a big role in ME3.

10. Keep the gameplay mostly the same. Keeping number 5 in mind.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
FemShep-Tali romance.

The hybrid ammo system, that they were going to use for ME2 and is still buried in a half finished state in the game files, where the "ammo" recharges as it does in ME1 but you have the option to eject a thermal clip to instantly cool the weapon instead of siting around for half a minute listening to "I will destroy you!" while your assault rifle with explosive rounds cool of.

The mako.
It was fun! No seriously!
I guess I could make do with more of the Hammerhead hover tank.

FemShep-Tali romance.

No freaking shared cooldown of tech and biotic powers! It makes no sense!
Ammo mods on the ME1 style, not as powers.

Space combat. Or a bording action during one.

A Gatling gun.
[sub][sub]Imagine a Gatling Cain...[/sub][/sub]

FemShep-Tali romance.

To get the chance to explore much more of the Citadel, possibly previously sealed areas where only the keepers have been for eons.

And if I can't have a party consisting of Garrus and Tali, I'll be very unhappy.

Oh, did I mention FemShep-Tali romance?

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Customization until it comes out my ears. I want to customize everything.

I like customizing things.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
I want gay Shepard.

That is all.
This. There is no good reason why they would take it out. Fully customizable my ass...

Also, I'd like the worlds to be more open ended. And I want Tali back.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
Super Toast said:
latenightapplepie said:
I want gay Shepard.

That is all.
This. There is no good reason why they would take it out. Fully customizable my ass...

Also, I'd like the worlds to be more open ended. And I want Tali back.
There is actually all the voice files for homosexual romances buried in the game files in both games.
Still they did it in Dragon Age, I don't see why Shepard must be straight as an arrow (unless it's FemShep nailing an asari, which is okay because she's channeling Kirk)

And speaking of Tali, did I mention that I want a FemShep-Tali romance.

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
I want to fuck shit up. I want to genocide all Reapers. I want a game where the entire experience is killing the guys who were dicks to me (ME1) and then blew me up (ME2). THIS IS PERSONAL.

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
I would like a way to set up a character like the ps3 version of mass effect 2 had, also I would like a bit of flight sim type sim give shepard a shuttle or something. I want to have wrex and the salarain scientist from me2 back.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Stukov961 said:
I think that everyone ever wants that. I know I do...

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
Super Toast said:
Stukov961 said:
I think that everyone ever wants that. I know I do...
*sigh* I guess I'll have to settle for Garrus. Garrus is awesome.

Chafing. Tissue can cause anaphylactic shock, so don't *ahem* ingest. Also chafing.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Planet exploration added again please, ME2 felt very short to me.

Also like other people said more character interactions both with my character and between each other, I slightly missed the elevators because the characters rarely spoke to each other during missions.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
I want to boink Miranda with FemShepard!

Other than that, bring back the Mako. I dunno what people are talking about when they say it didn't handle well - I remember taking down the Thresher Maws with no effort on plain ground. The problem was mostly the terrain... and do you expect largely unexplored planets to have vehicle friendly tracks? Anyway, BioWare punished you all with planet scanning!

Also, more interactivity between my squad members. Darkstone's right, miss the elevators.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
I fully support any lesbian FemShep pairing.
And any gay male Shepard too for that matter. Jacob and Shapard would be hilarious.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
dancinginfernal said:
Overheat system.
Fuck thermal clips. Am I the only one that thinks Recharger ammo > thermal clips.
No you are not because, This

GeoPB said:
I want to fly the fucking ship. That's what we need - Dogfighting. Take it to the reapers all personal like.
This, though not necessarily with the SR2. why not a fighter.....or a Dreadnought? :p

The Wykydtron said:
Maybe the Mako could make a valient return in ONE (and only one) awesome action filled sequence where Shep takes out a Reaper by powersliding into it at Ludicrous Speed... While Garrus puts sunglasses on

Also i'd like to see Blasto the Hanar Spectre make an apperence
Those two

OT:
Please don't end the story with "Shephard singlehandedly Punches the Reaper race to extinction and saves the galaxy!" Please have it be a little more mature than that!
Have what happened to the Protheans, happen again: A small fraction of every Race survives the Mass Extinction event; but how many survive, and if they actually survive at all, depends on your choices, as well your past actions. (If the original council races hate you, then they'll try to survive on their own and most likely die off, giving more Humans a chance to slip through without being annihilated.etc.)
and This

PS. wouldn't mind the dropping of the paragon and renegade bars either.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I shall return to this thread to comment when it's released on PS3. Thank christ we don't have to wait for Mass Effect 3 after 360 owners are playing it.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
-I want to be able to play as any character that I bring along. If Dragon Age can do it, why can't Mass Effect? Don't tell me you don't want to play as Garrus or Tali. Sure you would play as Shepard on Normandy just like you were your character in the camp in Dragon Age.
-A training room where I could spawn enemies and shoot them. Mainly mechs because I love the way they explode.
-Weapon mods from ME1
-Planet exploration with actual stuff on planets.
-No loading screens - ME1 style elevators instead.
-Old characters from both previous games in the squad. I don't want any new characters. We have enough and it would feel like a conclusion of a story to have them all together for one final mission.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
I want a cross between the ME1 and the ME2 inventory. ME1 was a tad messy, but ME2 had fuck all in it when it came to your inventory.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Garrus. That is all.

Nah on a serious note, I just want more story, and some chance to explore the planets in Sol would be cool.
But mmh, maybe even more secondary missions, larger areas on planets...more weapon variety? I honestly don't know really, I just hope Bioware know what they're doing.

But I'm a sucker for customisation...but not like in Mass Effect 1...*shudder*.

As long as the story is solid, I'm sure they can easily nail everything else.
But Garrus must stay.
As must Tali.
...Even though she died in my second playthrough hrbkbggiyrsbgsybrgisrgr :mad:.

...And you know, I'd like to see Thane return, even though he's gonna die soon:(.

...Legion must also make a return. JUSS'SAYIN.