What do you want to happen to your corpse?

the7ofswords

Apr 9, 2009
Once I'm done with it ... I couldn't care less.

I just don't want people I leave behind spending a bunch of money on a funeral or some bullshit. Have a big party and throw my body into the sea, or something. Or just bury it in a hole so it can decay and feed the earth from which it came (i.e. no embalming, no tomb, no coffin, etc.)

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
The wacky side of me would like to be put into a fireworks dispenser and blown up, but I'm probably going to be buried next to family. Either way I'm an organ donor.

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
All of my "usable" bits are going to donors as per my request, all the other bits can go to medical students to prod and poke and learn from.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
I want to be cremated so that something like that one guy who had "died" to later wake up in the coffin doesn't happen. I prefer to die by fire, not by wakin up under ground and running out of air.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
organs donated and body cremated and ashes buried somewhere or thrown in the ocean...I wouldn't want to my ashes in an urn sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Asti

Jun 23, 2011
In Germany, there are things called "Friedwald". It basically means you'll be buried in the forest and I like the idea that my corpse will nourish a big and beautiful beech tree. *___*

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
Organs donated, then Viking funeral. I don't care if the Coast Guard won't like a burning boat on the water I want to go out that way.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
I would want my organs donated and the such to help others, and the usual nice things one can do once they die. THEN. After all of that, I want them to remove my skeleton and keep it together using something, then string attacked to my skeleton like a puppet. After that, I want my skeleton to be dressed up in a suit and top hat, maybe a monocle if people are feeling fancy. To finish it off, I want to be in showbiz. In performances, I want a puppet master to control me to do the song and dance from that cartoon with the frog.
"Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my showtime gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal........."

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
i win this hands down for most bizarre...and here is the fun part, this is already in my will. my body is to be cremated and then sprinkled over 300 dollars worth of fireworks. then those fireworks are set off, thus i get sent out with....a BANG!!!!

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Right now I say seal my body in an air tight coffin. So an archaeologist can find it get later. Later though I will probably not care.

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Healthy organs and body parts dontaed, rest of body turned to diamond. take diamond to remote jungle/forest/mountain. build a temple there, fill it with traps and treasure, take the book i write detailing the details and detail them to the walls as 'ancient carvings, place my diamond is the 'magical sacred core' of the temple, create clues that lead explorers to search for the ruins after 1000 years, ruins get unearthed, people read inscriptions, find scrolls and diamond, new world religeon starts that causes all of humainty to repectfully live in a symbiotic relationship with nature.

Yes i just saved the natural world with my ashes =P

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
not fussed to be honest if you can find some use from my corps go and do as ou please with it luckily none of my folks are religious nutters who will have a cry when they find out all they get is a memorial because my body is being either harvested for parts or being cut up by med students or being used and abused for science
so as long as no one is using my body for sex after i am dead (well maybe that is ok too :p )im going to be ok with it well i wont know cause im dead byt you lot get my drift

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
I want the gooey bits to be used for food, even if that is just fertiliser, and my bones to become an awesome sculpture.

Sirolos

Apr 25, 2011
Encase my body into something that preserves the basic shape and put it on a throne in the middle of my mausoleum. And there goes my kids inheritance.

arkwright

Apr 1, 2009
After everything that is useful is removed i want my corpse frozen and fired out of a cannon at the house's of parliment. Im gonna take some of those barstards with me.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I wouldn't mind having my organs donated to people who need them. I guess as for my remains I'd want them scattered, probably off a cliff above the ocean or in a forest or something like that. I'd still want a grave marker or something as a lasting memorial on said cliff or in said forest though.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Viral_Lola said:
Crazycat690 said:
Viral_Lola said:
In cased in some sort of metal and propped up with my arms outstretched. I want a tradition where people have to give me a hug.
Would it be ok to start early? :D

On topic, I'd like it to be resurected as a zombie, and then my corpse could roam until someone shoots its head off, then it'll probably lay on the road until it turns to dirt. I could sit and root for my corpse lol.
I guess I could force people to give me hugs while I'm still alive and have them continue the tradition when I'm gone.
I dunno about that o_O I just wanted to hug someone ._.