What do you want to happen to your corpse?

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Rope, rock, borrow a dinghy, drag it out to sea and let go of the rope. It's just a corpse. I won't care. Heck, bury it in a pack of wolves.

Mr.Numbers said:
I would have my cremated ashes turned into a diamond by LifeGem and placed on a diamond ring for my wife, so that I may be with her always, for what is more eternal than diamond?
It's kind of funny that they turn dead people into diamonds and call them LifeGems and the natural diamonds are more about turning people who have Life into dead people.

the7ofswords said:
Once I'm done with it ... I couldn't care less.

I just don't want people I leave behind spending a bunch of money on a funeral or some bullshit. Have a big party and throw my body into the sea, or something. Or just bury it in a hole so it can decay and feed the earth from which it came (i.e. no embalming, no tomb, no coffin, etc.)
Yes!

They should get a free quote for the funeral they'd like to give me, then get that much money and divide it into three. One part gets put right back to be used for other things later. One part gets given to my favourite charities. The third part gets used to ditch the corpse somewhere and whatever's left is spent on a big party for anyone who gave a ****.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
Hung up a tree and left to let nature take its cause. No presurving just hang in a tree, maybe as part of a tress passers will be shot warning sort of thing.

jordan312

Jan 23, 2010
Donate my organs to people, except for my eyes, then i would want my body put into a wood chipper then have by bits scattered all around child play areas all over the country.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
I don't care what happens to my body, but if I had a choice, I get a bunch of scientists to do the calculations, and launch my unprotected body in perfect line Alpha Centauri so I enter orbit with it.

dwharmon

Sep 24, 2010
I would donate my organs, then have my body cremated and the ashes mixed in with a sword during the forging process. Carbon is an essential element in steel anyways.

Kryzantine

Feb 18, 2010
Probably being buried without a coffin and having a tree planted over my corpse. It's good to know that even my death will breed further life.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
i want to be cremated, and if possible, i would like for my ashes to be placed in a tough, fireproof canister with my personal info and some pictures of me and launched into space. maybe even multiple canisters

MrRetroSpectacles

Mar 6, 2011
Cremation sounds romantic but you're ultimately just sat in an urn or scattered, so either you clog up personal space or catch some poor sod in the eye. Burial just takes up more space in the finite lands of Earth, although giving back to the planet is fair game in natures cycle. Donation sounds okay, you save people and you're in nice clean jars rather than a ditch or a pile of ash.

Turned into a diamond just sounds sort of vain, and kind of camp as well. Look at me sparkle guys!

None of this matters to me anyway, I just need my Odinsleep and it's all dandy again.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
I want my body to be cremated and then my ashes to be put into an hourglass. I want to become the embodiment of time itself.

Zaldin

Sep 28, 2009
Yank out all life-viable organs. And then a viking burial. Because screw this shit. Unless I died of some special/rare/unknown disease, then it's off to science for research!

Darwins_Folly

Jan 16, 2010
Have all my useful bits put to good use, either in someone else or for research. Donate my body to science, or art. Or be buried coffinless somewhere beautiful with a tree planted on top. As long as I'm not pumped full of preservatives and put in a coffin in a concrete grave, I'd be happy.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
to be the first subject in the (hopefully pretty much perfected by that time) cloning experiments