What do you wear when gaming?

epicfailgamer

Mar 30, 2009
it depends really usualy i would just sit in my boxers till i wake up fully then i get dressed in just a shirt and trousers lol nuthing special

Jolly Madness

Mar 21, 2008
My tux, of course, nothing like wacking some newbies over the head with a smug British accent on your lips. But seriously, why would I dress up/undress for gaming?
Blue/black jeans and a witty T-shirt is all you need.

CriticallyAcclaimed

Apr 6, 2009
wear?
i just place the second controller just in the right spot to make it less awkward when someone else enters the room
of course if im feeling fancy, i'll wear jeans and a t-shirt

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
roboosh said:
On an all day gaming session what do you wear? Pickup whatever is closest to your bed, prit-stick your eyelids open and get down to business or carefully select your gaming attire?

Personally I go for a hoody, nike dunks and boxer shorts before a Naxxramas raid or Brumak hunting on GoW.
My regualr clothes, but I always have my head crab hat on.

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
Given the choice? Nuthin'.

When I must be around others, whatever I happen to be wearing. This usually means a shirt and jeans.

Whoolpurse

Jul 14, 2008
Hmm lets see, Fishnets, Bra, Miniskirt, High heels and heavy make up. Just for all the blokes that can't see me.

No really, normal clothes..

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Your mom, or a suit of armor. Sometimes I like to wear normal cloths but it really detracts from the experiance for me.

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
Boxers and a comfortable shirt if I'm at home.

If people are around I just snag whatever's at the top of my laundry pile.

WIUtomato

Oct 18, 2008
whatever I'm wearing, I do have a fedora that I'm rather fond of, but I don't really "plan" to wear it or anything, just if it happens to be down here