What do you wish they would still make?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
The Unskilled78 said:
Good Star Trek. Seriously, some of the Fan-Made stuff is better than Enterprise.
Star Trek has been on a steady decline ever since Gene Rodemberry died. It's almost as if the franchise died with him.

OT: Pepsi Blue. I loved that stuff! I used to drive all the way across town just to get some.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Z of the Na said:
TaborMallory said:
Surge. Fucking surge. Vault is a sad replacement to the original. Also, the original taco flavored Doritos.
I second this.

OT: Does anybody remember this?

As a fan of anything Mountain Dew, I loved that stuff.
Oh hell yes. I remember the first time I drank some... My friend came over with a 2 Liter of that and we pulled an all-nighter with Goldeneye.

Mountain Dew, in all of its forms, has been my favorite soda ever since.

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
Taht Shrek hand ice cream that you got big sores in your mouth when you were eating it... Wonder why they dont make that anymore...

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I wish they still made those big kit kats that weren't break me offa piece of, because they were just one big bar. I saw them in Canada like 6 months ago but haven't seen them in the US in years.

Deschamps

Oct 11, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
Lego - As with Nerf, there is just so much Lego out there I would love to have completed sets of. Especially the Aquanauts, M-Tron, Blacktron, Star Wars, the trains and monorails, and of the newer stuff, that space agents or whatever it's called had some bitchin spaceships. Can you tell I love space stuff?
If you have a LEGO itch that needs to be scratched, I'm sure Bricklink [http://www.bricklink.com] can help you out. It might be tough to find complete sets in good condition, especially the older ones, but it could be worth a try.

As for me, I wish LucasArts would make another Jedi Knight game. Force Unleashed just didn't cut it for me. Bring back Kyle Katarn!

Gondito

Jul 11, 2009
The first energy drink I ever had, one of the first that ever came out, I forgot what it was called exactly, maybe some thing like Earth 180? Globe 360? something like that.

Most of all I miss old pringles, a few years back they lost half of their flavour and crisposity. They just taste plastic now.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Vanilla Coke, Pepsi Blue, and most of the shows from when I was a kid (seriously, I'd still watch cartoons if some of those were still around).

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
Someone mentioned Surge... I used to chug so much of that stuff when I was a kid... It was awesome. I miss it so. T_T

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
the small metal tonka toys , not the plastic ones of today

saturday morning cartoons , don't see many on the tube much

franken berry and boo berry cereal , peanut butter captain crunch

cherry coke, the only coke i liked to drink

Captain Lag

Jun 29, 2009
I think I saw something like that in a Walmart. It wasn't an original RAD because I remember one of my friends having one when we were kids. It was definitely a white remote control robot though.