What does your forum name mean?

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Well, it bears no relation to my avatar, but Soviet Heavy implies the TF2 Heavy, who is a Soviet. Amazing I know.

Cooklez

May 30, 2011
Cookies...
They are delicious...
However, Cookies would be lame, so I added a Z and made the i a lower case L... cause I'm cool like that.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
A corruption of Shalashaska (An alias used by Revolver Ocelot during Metal Gear Solid and Sons of Liberty) made by my best friend.

UnendingLight

Dec 7, 2010
It's a name that I like, and one that I'd give to my alter ego/superhero/fantasy dude, if I was cool enough for that.

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
Mine is just me randomly mashing the letters on my keyboard. I put so much thought into these things y'know!

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
It's a modified version of my name mixed with an imaginary company me and my brother came up with. Strange, I know but it sounds cool and I use it for everything.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Saviordd1 I am because my name "Alex" means savior of humanity apparently, that and i always play healing parts in games, the dd1 is just to be unique, so yeah, weird basically

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
HankMan said:
It MEANS that there are some serious puns coming your way
http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_Vuug6jSzwQRjnqjJTzJSwScB4mjv__R2V_E_M_vRsBYBZZaGTTVLJpCuAILY1LCacfSxofIyvKRcoksFpaTDju95YxpG9vWTv7pGjcgiUUMZIqNUEBFFrP14Y16SR-M0bGyruItj1PEinHVR4YGoE3J1JrTWWg
I like a little mayonnaise on my lunchtime sandwich, but don't you think that's taking it a bit far Captcha?
I am so using that captcha somewhere. Just so you know.

OT: Drummie: I am a drummer (Snare Drummer to be precise)
666: A joke laughing at that little "Atheists worship satan" thing.

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
The "Red" part of Redrum is my initials and the whole thing is Murder backwards, and a thing from The Shining.

D.J. D.J.

Oct 12, 2010
"D.J.D.J." was my name when I was a radio DJ. I used that because my first initials are D.J.

Chappy

May 17, 2010
Chappy is the name some people have given my other Avatar name for Xbox live and MMO's where I am ChapDev or a variant of that name which I created from a different name I saw in a magazine.

Also known to respond to:

Chap
Dev
ChapDev
Chappie
CD

You may take your pick. ^

Also I am a Chap/Fellow/Guy, sometimes use long words and have a english accent so it fits.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
I usually go by the name Empyrrean but trust me when I say that the word "empyrean" does NOT match the size of my ego.

As for my Escapist name, it should be fairly obvious.

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
I like the idea of a Paladin in full plate armor sneaking around a dungeon like a goddamn ninja. That's what it means.

TheYellowCellPhone said:
Shit if I know why. Thought of it one day.

I used to have an avatar to fit my name.
Aww I miss that one. It made me recognize you every time I saw it.