What does your forum name mean?

Coffinshaker

Feb 16, 2011
The same name I tend to use for all my mages in video games (that have mages)... which also became the main character of my webcomic series. >)

inc SHAMELESS PLUG!!

...which you can see at whatsshakincomic.com! >D

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
I wrote a story once about a wolf possessed by a demon, and when the demon took over, her eyes turned black. So, DarkenedWolfEye.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Cuz' my wingspan is that of a condor's, and my achievements will soar above all those around me.

Badong

May 26, 2010
It's my stupid arse nickname that doesn't even translate into my first name.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
It means it was my first time playing an online game and I picked a ridiculous name that no one would have. And guess what? No one has ever had it on anything, so I continue to use it.

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
My Username is just For the Legion
What Legion? I don't know
some people interpret it as Forth legion. Forth legion of what? Also I have no Idea

TheDuck027

Jan 30, 2011
It actually started when I shouted "I am a duck!" in gym class one day. I don't remember why I said it, I just did. So it kind of stuck, and I used it for this account. I just kind of felt like adding my favorite number, 27, and a 0 in front of it, and voila! TheDuck027

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Larenzo is my name, not Lorenzo but Larenzo and AOG stands for "Ansbach Original Gangsta" which is an inside joke between the students of Ansbach Middle/High School.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Sacman said:
@Yureina In high school it was my nickname because I transferred there in the middle of the year so I didn't have a locker... instead I had a bag that I carried around and referred to as my "Rucksack" as a nod to the beginning of KH2 where the struggle champion calls Roxas Rucksack on accident... and henceforth my nickname became Sacman...

OT: Sorry to keep you waiting...
*Pounces*

No pouncing for you Ninja McNinjason...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
my name technically means to strangle someone, Im kinda wishing I could change it since wow made worgen a race any people think I play wow and that I dont hate blizzard

Geeky Anomaly

Feb 19, 2011
Was born in the 80's, loved the 80's, the music(not ALL of it), the architecture, the yuppies, everything. Want to time travel back.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Worgen said:
my name technically means to strangle someone, Im kinda wishing I could change it sincet wow made worgen a race any people think I play wow and that I dont hate blizzard
There is an option to change your name, however you can only do it once. Check your profile.